Eletech ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E

ellissu

Guest Shopper
I bought an ELITECH floor steam cleaner from BIDTV - they made it look brill with a demonstration making a dirty looking beige carpet to a beautiful cream one - what a laugh!
I received mine just in time for my leave from work to do my spring cleaning. I tried 3 times to bring my carpets back to life without success. So I decided to look for an instruction book, help line ?, maker address ? even a brand headquarters etc or for the guarantee card - to which I found NONE - argh. I searched on the internet for info - not a lot. WELL I JUST HAVE ONE MESSAGE TO BID TV / PRICE DROP ETC. "I've been taken for a mug sooooo many times now - the High Street wins hands down - no ridiculous p+p, no gags to sell me what i need and no lies and HELL AFTER ALL :THAT - HIGH STREET'S CHEAPER" :mysmilie_503

Send it back for a full refund and then avoid all the sit-up channels like the plague!

Rich

I had an Elitech iron and the handle got so hot it burned my hand. I learned the hard way to never, but never buy 1)anything by Elitech from bid and 2) Use QVC or Ideal World if I was desperate and couldn't find what I wanted on the High St. I never buy from bid these days. They just sell cheao tat.

As far as I know, Elitech seems to be one of their own brands. That could explain why information on them is so scarce...

Last edited:
Elitech is sit-ups own brand.
I got a Elitech 2200w cyclonic vaccuum from them and it had no instructions or any way of contacting the manufactures in case of a fault.
3 months on and the vaccuum is still working... just ...

Latest posts

Back