QVC is good for Hollywood!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

Because with their current line up, I'm watching lots of movies of an evening! I know it's dead sad to have looked, but there are 18 hours of Richard Jackson from tonight until Sunday night, including 2 TSVs. I know it's that time of year but I think that's overdoing it somewhat. It's saturation. And it's not just RJ, all of their shows are dull. Sorry to keep on about it but it's supposed to be a shopping channel and there's nothing worth looking at. Still, it saves me money!

18 hours of Richard Jackson..............not everyone has a big garden or a garden at all. I've only got a back yard so altho i do lots of tubs and pots I am pretty limited with what I can grow space wise. Would not buy from Q anyway, local market for me , good quality and great prices.

18 hours of standing with his legs akimbo fiddling with his small change. :blush:

I can't understand why he's there at all half the time. I'm sure Julian B is quite capable of assisting the guest to demonstrate a miniature yard brush (TSV). It really doesn't need of three of them does it?

Latest posts

Back