Oh no

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
I can't belive it Dean trying to flog Moira C Scarflace, but hold on not just any old scarflace but Moira's picks/ Mothers favourite collection. Apparently these would be a lovely gift for Mothers Day.

Please forgive me but's it's safe to say my children would never in a 1000 years buy me these.

Thank you there is a god after all!!!!!!!!!!
:hi::hi::hi:

I can't belive it Dean trying to flog Moira C Scarflace, but hold on not just any old scarflace but Moira's picks/ Mothers favourite collection. Apparently these would be a lovely gift for Mothers Day.

Please forgive me but's it's safe to say my children would never in a 1000 years buy me these.

(cough) I could have a word with them you know :clapping::clapping::clapping::mysmilie_495:

That's because they got you an IW kaftan instead!

That's because they got you an IW kaftan instead!

When we were in Singapore a few years ago ( Tasi blushes, shuffles feet & looks at ground) I had a silk suit made for me and also a silk kaftan ( clears throat.) It looked Ok when we were back on the boat, honest. I wore it about the house for a while, but if someone came to the door I put a bag over me head.

A word in my defence: It looke nothing like the IW ones.

When we were in Singapore a few years ago ( Tasi blushes, shuffles feet & looks at ground) I had a silk suit made for me and also a silk kaftan ( clears throat.) It looked Ok when we were back on the boat, honest. I wore it about the house for a while, but if someone came to the door I put a bag over me head.

A word in my defence: It looke nothing like the IW ones.

Love it xx

Anyone catch this morning's show?

I thought I'd turned onto a Halloween party...gawd only knows what Jo is wearing - an unflattering grey top and short pyjama type leggings!
affraid.gif

Maybe she'd overslept...

There's something that looks like a rosebush attached to a her shoulder and when I turned over she'd got the Grace Kelly attachment on complete with a pair of Mafiosi style sunglasses.

VERY VERY SCARY
397361.gif

I only turned on in case Deano was on again. Guess he's had to stay in bed to recover from Moira's breathy all-over gasps on yesterday's show.

Get well soon Deano! :grin:

Latest posts

Back