The National Osteoporosis Society

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
The banner above for The National Osteoporosis Society replaces the banner for Jewellery Maker.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Graham,

Following the phone call foam Steve Bennett yesterday, I have been asked to send you an advert banner to replace the Jewellery Maker banner as Steve Bennett no longer wishes to have any involvement with shoppingtelly.com.

The replacement advert is for the National Osteoporosis Society and should link directly to their support page LINK - http://www.nos.org.uk/page.aspx?pid=238&srcid=183

The attached file is the replacement Advert Banner.

Thank you for your time

Regards

Brendan Toy
Editor - Gems TV

He's really got the arse about all this, hasn't he?

Do you reckon next that we'll all get struck off the customer list and henceforth be banished from buying baubles?

Jinny

Toys and pram spring to mind.

Actually, I think the osteoporosis banner is very much an improvement on the Jewellery Maker banner.

How unprofessional. Constructive criticism is necessary in all business. I'm a nurse and couldn't develop my service without feedback - good or bad. Be a man take it on the chin make the changes required. Will what's his face have his "I'm here to help" thread removed?

This is all very sad. There is so much I could say but would probably ramble on for ever. Maybe one good thing to come out of it is an advert for the National Osteoporosis Society. My father is totally crippled with it.

This reaction was so unprofessional of Mr Bennet , it was knee jerk reaction .

Not the way to run a large business that you are trying to make reputable and hope it will be around for years to come.

My first reaction to Mr. Bennett was , that he was a likeable chap, then I read threads on here of "Liking the sound of his own voice" etc and now after this dismissive reaction of us humble folk by him, says it all really to me.

PS I have long wondered " Do they not have spell check ?" at Gems TV. Always loads of spelling mistakes on screen and now this to unfortunate email Graham.

I agree, I prefer the current banner anyways.

How unprofessional. Constructive criticism is necessary in all business. I'm a nurse and couldn't develop my service without feedback - good or bad. Be a man take it on the chin make the changes required. Will what's his face have his "I'm here to help" thread removed?

Exactly, I could not agree with you more.

To be honest, they lost my business when it became very obvious he(RocksTV at the time) basked in the glory of good and great comments and threads yet ran for the hills hiding and moaning and complaining about bad comments and threads.

Totally unprofessional for a business.

Also totally unprofessional for a company director to be having so much contact with their customers on a forum.

I am sorry it has gone this far, but he is showing just how lacking in business sense he is and how childish and unprofessional this looks.

This has nothing to do with any spat on here and it has nothing to do with Graham.

It has everything to do with them deciding of their own back to come on here, during RocksTV days, have alot of contact with customers then spit out the dummy when things go wrong and disappear with no mention as to why......................oh sorry they did say why, they said it was negative comments and threads.

Well maybe if things had been positive then the positve threads and comments would have continued and they would not show themselves as being totally unprofessional by spitting the dummy out all the damn time.

If I remember correctly back through the mists of time and wine, this isn't the first time this has happened.

My thoughts exactly Concordia. This is history repeating itself. Last time Steve Bennett cut off all association with ST and banned all staff from accessing the site. Ridiculous at the time because it was patently obvious he was still reading the comments made here. It will be interesting to see if like last time he changes his mind once again. I for one don't believe for one minute that he will stop reading our comments, he is too egocentric not to, but whether he will ever really listen is a different story. I think his attitude to us was summed up by what he said to Graham which seemed to be that if you don't like it, don't watch!!!

I think to give Steve B some credit, at least he is effectivly paying for a charity ad to be on ST.com rather than just saying just take down the JM.com banner.

PJ

Latest posts

Back