Dyson TSV 31st of March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Hi

Does anyone have any info as to what the TSV will be? Needing a vacuum cleaner so if it's one of those, I'll hang on. TIA.

Me too, my animal went to heaven a few months back, I've had 3 different branded ones since (two broke on me within weeks and I exchanged them) by golly, I miss my dyson. Theres a great new type of vac that looks brill, the DC35 digital slim, it's a handheld with a long static hose attatchement and it look great, supposed to be the bees knees. So new, theres not much feedback to convince me to purchase. Maybe QVC will do this, it's their sort of thing.

Me too, my animal went to heaven a few months back, I've had 3 different branded ones since (two broke on me within weeks and I exchanged them) by golly, I miss my dyson. Theres a great new type of vac that looks brill, the DC35 digital slim, it's a handheld with a long static hose attatchement and it look great, supposed to be the bees knees. So new, theres not much feedback to convince me to purchase. Maybe QVC will do this, it's their sort of thing.

I've just bought one of these from Comet. It's being delivered today. I'll let you know what I think.

There's an Oreck TSV this week as well.
How many bleeding vacuum cleaners do they think we need?:yawn:

I looked at the DC35 as a replacement for my DC31 Animal, but decided to stick with the DC31 as it best suited my needs as I wanted a hand-held machine that I could use at home, in the motorhome and in the cars.

Not sure I would want the DC35 as my sole vacuum as the head is quite small - although bigger than the hand-held - and the charge only lasts a maximum of 15 minutes . It does look good though, and if I didn't already have a downstairs Dyson and an upstairs Dyson I might have been more tempted.

So curious about this tsv!

The cost of the DC 35 is quite high, considering it's just a handheld, it's the uncertainty of whether it's as good as a standard vac that makes me hesistant to purchase, online reviews have said it is. It would still be an additional vac for me as I have a Hoover but it's not a patch on my old Dyson. Would I just have two mediocre vacs, is my worry.

Mam how's it been going with yours?

The TSV is the Dyson DC24 Animal Upright Vacuum with Ball Technology and Accessories and the price will be around £298.56

I've had three Dyson's – the motor on all of them burned out under five years. :sad:

After the last one I tried Vax which I hated and was glad it expired at less than two years old. (I don't hoover more than once a week, sometimes longer!!)
Fed up, I bought the Panasonic Eco Max last year, mainly for the free six year guarentee at the time, also it was considerably cheaper than Dyson, about £170 I think.

Not quite the suction power of the Dyson, but very good and I find it easier to manoeuvre

Dyson TSV Cheaper Elsewhere

Laskys have the Dyson TSV on sale for £239.99 with free P&P.

QVC Price £298.56 plus £7.95 P&P.
The only extra product you get with the TSV is a stubborn dirt brush which can be bought for £12 off the Laskys web site. (Or just use a normal brush and save £12.00).
A saving of £66.

QVC might be offering easy pay but is it really Interest Free ???????

Laskys have the Dyson TSV on sale for £239.99 with free P&P.

QVC Price £298.56 plus £7.95 P&P.
The only extra product you get with the TSV is a stubborn dirt brush which can be bought for £12 off the Laskys web site. (Or just use a normal brush and save £12.00).
A saving of £66.

QVC might be offering easy pay but is it really Interest Free ???????

its way overpriced and i hate when they bundle in a lot of gizmos to justify the high price tag.
funny though laskys are bundling a lot of stuff and the price is far cheaper.

I can never see the attraction of a hoover without a bag as the dust must escape when you empty the cannister. Give me my hard sucking but 15 + year old Miele anyday.

I've had three Dyson's – the motor on all of them burned out under five years. :sad:

Exactly the same happened to me :down: my brother also he had the upright I had the cylinder, I didn't find the suction that great either tbh.

I can never see the attraction of a hoover without a bag as the dust must escape when you empty the cannister. Give me my hard sucking but 15 + year old Miele anyday.

This was ONE of the things I hated about my Dyson. However carefully I tried to empty it into the outside bin, there always seemed to be dust all over the place and I found a lot of the dust clung statically to the outside of the thing. Not good with allergies!

Henry's good too (still got mine) though i find he really doesn't groom the pile on the carpets.

Recently invested in the ugly, but brilliant Oreck and my carpets look so much better. Dysons IMO are gimicky, plasticy, not particularly effective, heavy and overpriced.

Latest posts

Back