Lola Rose TSV ~ Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Hi Sazza, have you managed to work your magic and find out what the TSV on the 15th July is please?
Thank you.

Probably a £5 bracelet for the bargain price of £65. The markup on Lola Rose is just ridiculous.

Well I really love the pieces I have. I agree they are expensive, I haven't bought a full price one. I dont really wear gold either so that's my excuse.

i have the forecast on my desk i will post it tomorrow nite when i get home!

The Lola Rose pieces are expensive but whenever I have bought similar style necklaces from elsewhere the quality is nothing like Lola Rose. The quality is by far superior on LR jewellery and the effect is really stunning.

i have the forecast on my desk i will post it tomorrow nite when i get home!

Yoo hoo, qvcworker! Are you home yet? I am eagerly awaiting your next post....!

Hope you're able to spill the beans soon.......:D:D

Catherine is wearing what looks like a Black Agate Heart on a pink cord on air just now, wonder if that is the Lola Rose TSV.

Catherine is wearing what looks like a Black Agate Heart on a pink cord on air just now, wonder if that is the Lola Rose TSV.

I noticed that too last night Sazza and thought 'I bet that's the Lola Rose TSV':D If it is i don't think i will bother buying it.

I think I'd quite like a heart pendant, so may go for it, as unlike my mum and sister I don't have anything lola rose yet. But I understand for fans it's too obvious a choice.

Latest posts

Back