Liz Earle

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Is anyone watching her on the 8pm show??

Look when she is on screen to the left...theres a vanity case and a product which aren't the standard Liz Earle blue bottle??

What is it?? The new Liz Earle non Avon range???!!!!!

Ah! I think what you're seeing is the original packaging for the products, the bottles were a peachy colour. Looks really nice and retro actually! :nod:

It's the very first packaging of C&P , Instant Boost , Eyebright & Skin Repair from 1995.

Can answer my own question...its the original LE packaging from years ago.

I wonder how much Avon are paying her to flog their range?!

many many millions. i wonder if they will sell her perfume as well that would be hilarious.

mind you avon do have french perfumiers too!:angel:

I actually enjoyed the show last night and I don't usually watch LE all the way thrrough having heard it all before.
I have however gone back to C&P this weekend after trying the Cleansing gel from the Elemis TSV and not really being impressed with it.
Her daughter is very attractive, like Liz.

LE's skin is in marvellous condition & she looks great. When you compare her to the way AY looks theres no comparison IMO.

I thought Liz looked lovely and her daughter was a credit to her. I haven't bought any LE for years but I bought the Bargain Hunter last night. Good value with no P&P. They should do this a lot more and I'm sure many like me would buy things where as usually the P&P puts me off.

saw bits of the show last night,he daughter looked great,as did Liz herself.
I went for the bargain hunter,the free p and p will have tempted many people,like me.
the show was good.

I actually enjoyed the show last night and I don't usually watch LE all the way thrrough having heard it all before.
I have however gone back to C&P this weekend after trying the Cleansing gel from the Elemis TSV and not really being impressed with it.

Agree with you I didn't like the Cleansing gel from Elemis either yet I like all there other products, have also gone back to using Cleanse & Polish as well.

If Charlie mentions his daughter once more I just might scream,I don't care what she uses.

I've just recently gone back to C&P as well, and I have to say I've just realised how much I missed it. I really like the smell and applying it, feels like a mini facial massage. Anyway skin is looking brighter and make up more smooth on skin so will be sticking to it (until something else catches my eye that is).

I must say, Liz Earle and the lady who's been doing the shows today both have absolutely gorgeous skin, they're a fabulous advert for the brand.

I've recently converted to LE, I absolutely love the Cleanse & Polish. I need to replace my moisturiser, I think I'm going to see if there's any left on QVC, the no-P&P offer is the only reason I'd buy LE from them.

Latest posts

Back