QVC Lounge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedRose

Registered Shopper
Not sure if there has already been a thread about this so sorry if it's old news.

Has anyone else had an email inviting them to join the QVC Lounge? And if so, did you make it through the screening survey? I did (*smug face*), is anyone else from here on there?

I was in the QVC lounge about a year / 18months ago - I didnt know they were doing it again. I've not been invited this time but I enjoyed it when I was part of it. Good forum discussions, input from the people running it, suggestion board etc. Topics were the sort of thing we talk about here and of course all the biggies were much discussed (P&P!!!!).

The only thing I would say is that I havent seen any of the things we discussed being adopted!!!

If you are part of it I hope you enjoy it!!

The QVC Lounge was a research panel online that was run by a market research company in Manchester. As far as I could tell there was no editing or control as everything written was immediately posted and some of it was really harsh!!!!

There weren't any perks, although there was a prize each week of a tsv from that week if you answered a particular survey (but it was never a laptop or TV, more like a £30 beauty kit)

I'm still disappointed that overall the things that came up again and again havent changed: P&P, delivery, 'fashion' ranges, poor descriptions, sizing, presenters attitudes and approach etc

I thought at the time it was really good and genuinely felt it was trying to gather opinion but like I say not much has changed!

There were two people from the research company who were always on the forum and prompting discussion, asking questions. It was clear from the way they interacted that they didnt know much about the reality of QVC, but I thought that was good as they were impartial.

I enjoyed being part of it and discussing the things that we like to disucss here, give views on QVC and hear views of others knowing that ultimately the results would all be reported to QVC and hopefully lead to change (one day??!!!)

Thanks FF, it's a shame QVC paid for this outside survey but haven't acted on the comments, which sound as though they echo the reccuring bug-bears aired on this forum. What a wasted opportunity!

Jude xx

it's a shame QVC paid for this outside survey but haven't acted on the comments, which sound as though they echo the reccuring bug-bears aired on this forum. What a wasted opportunity!

I know! But the good news is it was all the same things being said so might make them see that we talk sense here too!!! It might not be what they want to hear but it's real!!

Latest posts

Back