American woman on Liz Earle show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icedupsnowqueen

Registered Shopper
I only just came home to watch it so missed the beginning and the introductions, and was wondering who the american woman is on the show is. Is she training to be a presenter or maybe training to take over from the Liz Earle lookalike, whos name also I do not know.

Jo was excellent in the 5pm show yesterday - easy to listen to and informative without being too gushing, she'll make a great guest I think. Plus it was nice to see a model being treated that didn't have angry looking skin - Debbie looked glowing without make up, and no angry spots or breakouts, and she'd had lots of treatments applied.

Watching the shows has inspired me to go back to cleanse & polish and skin tonic,I used them a while ago but like others on here I tried too many other ranges which has resulted in unsettled and quite sensitive skin.everyone on the shows are good adverts for the range and I remember Debbie Flint once saying that she has used it for years including all the time she was away from qvc,like her or not she does have really good skin.maybe a simple basic routine is all we really need.

The new lady who appeared in the 10pm show seemed nice as well. Much as I like Caroline, it will be nice to see some new faces presenting the range.

I met Jo and the American botanist at an evening 'do' at the London shop a while ago. Jo is great, but the American woman just doesn't seem to fit. She was very vague, casual and seemed disinterested at the do even though she was scheduled to give a talk about how she finds the ingredients etc. I think everyone was frustrated and dissapointed with her presentation, and she looked an absolute shocking scruffy mess with unbrushed hair as well, not at all a good advert for the range. She couldn't wait to leave and left very quickly after stuttering and mumbling for a few minutes. Shame, as everyone else, even the very young therapists and sales girls were extremely smartly presented and very eager and enthusiastic. I am surprised she has lasted so long with the company.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back