Exhausted !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Addy

Registered Shopper
Dear me, I need a lie down. Had the last hour on with Pipa and I'm exhausted. She started off the Fiorelli section saying it was going to be quick but she and the guest never paused for breath. Don't get me wrong, it can be boring when they labour over a product for ages but this was ridiculous - the delivery was high-pitched and hyper almost to the point of hysteria. Follow that with her, Richard and guest having orgasms over getting some crud out of the slabs with a cheapy looking brush still at the same speed as if the world was about to end and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse on comes Mr Bullshit himself Uri........ *reaches for off button*

Did you see Pipa with Queen Liz last night? She sprayed a bit of the Liz Earle perfume and literally screamed "Oh my GOD. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!", even Queen Liz sort of jumped a bit. Waaaay over the top and frankly unnecessary [*sniffs and hoists boobs*] Chill out Pipa, dolly.

Such a bliddy drama queen I can't watch a whole hour of her gabbling nineteen to the dozen and her ott squealing. She also looked ridiculous in her harem pants and leather jacket plus scarf earlier in the garden having aforesaid orgasms with The Growling Knome.

These threads have made me smile. switched on briefly before masterchef came on at 9pm. Wow she seemed to be all shouty, shouty! turned the volume down and could still hear. Far too over excited about some frilly pink bag!

Did you see Pipa with Queen Liz last night? She sprayed a bit of the Liz Earle perfume and literally screamed "Oh my GOD. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!", even Queen Liz sort of jumped a bit. Waaaay over the top and frankly unnecessary [*sniffs and hoists boobs*] Chill out Pipa, dolly.

I saw that, it was so false:wonder:

Caught a bit of Pips doing the handbags. Was waiting for her to start rolling on the floor screaming with excitement.

Strangely caught a good bit of the Liz Earle show with Jill Franks. She was relaxed chatting about the products and having fun with Liz. Is it some sort of personality transplant between the two of them????

She actually gave me a headache, all that yeah.yeah yeah at the top of her voice. To get that excited over a bliddy scrubbing brush she must have a very dull life.

lol..... I got a sample of the perfume with some shampoo I bought of the LE site, it's HORRIBLE!!!!!! It's still sitting in my bathroom for some reason (should be in the bin)

I really wanted to like the perfume for some reason, I like fresh citrussy perfumes as a rule. But I had a sniff of it in Fenwicks and I just didn't like it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever smelt a perfume and liked it so much I needed to SCREAM about it!

I really wanted to like the perfume for some reason, I like fresh citrussy perfumes as a rule. But I had a sniff of it in Fenwicks and I just didn't like it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever smelt a perfume and liked it so much I needed to SCREAM about it!

I thought it would be really nice, but there's something not quite right - I think it's just too 'herbally' to work as a perfume - I much prefer the Elemis one, might get that when I've built up enough Debenhams points! Mind you I like the new Daisy one as well by Marc Jacobs, even then I only went 'oooh, that's nice, when having a sniff of it at the weekend!

i like the liz earle perfume very very vintage so vintage in fact its been done dozens of times in various guises. and a lot cheaper and more designer!:tongue:

The look on Pipa's face when she sprayed it was the exact opposite of what came out of her mouth!!

Latest posts

Back