QVC Price £32.25
Item Number 225839
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Looks like it contains

15ml Hydra Floral
5ml Aromessence Neroli
5ml Aromessence Angelique
Plus 5ml of the brand new Aromessence Excellence and a lovely little gold bag. :)

I have tons of Decleor and im a little perplexed as to how to use the balms ?

You use the balms at night after you have cleansed and toned.

Take a small pea sized bit and warm it in your hands and then apply. :)

I use the balm essential, and I find it really helps with my combination skin prone to breakouts. Without doubt I'm getting fewer spots since using it (I alternate it with liquid gold - the balm is also better in the summer when I'm on holiday and sunbathing). I do buy my balm from cheapsmells.com; it's much, much cheaper than QVC. HTH!

Decleor 4 Piece Discover Aromessence Collection
Try Me Price £26.96
QVC Price £32.25
Item Number 225839
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Pamper your skin with this four piece Decleor collection. The set contains Aromessence Neroli (5ml) which is made from 100% pure and natural essential oils and is specially formulated to comfort and treat skin exposed to daily stress. You'll also get Aromessence Angelique (5ml) to leave skin supple, comfortable and satin-smooth. Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution cream (15ml) protects your skin from pollutants while moisturising and caring for your complexion. You'll also get Aromessence Excellence (5ml). Products are suitable for all skin types.

The decleor website has been updated and you can see the new items

http://www.decleor.co.uk/features/2008/excellence/index.html

The 5ml of the Aromessence Excellence in the Try Me is worth about £23 on its own!!!!

Hello Sazza- Thanks. Wow! Have just looked at the new one on the Decleor website and nearly fainted at the price! :eek: Let's hope it will feature in a TSV! Can't afford to like it LOL! Have you tried it?

If you have a Decleor counter at a store near you, ask if they have any samples of it. I got given a tiny bottle of Aromessence Excellence (2.5 ml I think) the other day in John Lewis along with half a dozen other bits and pices.

Sorry all was working yesterday and didnt get home until past 10 !

When I got home my try me was here and as I'm impatient to try new products I removed my make up and used the aromessence Excellence and cream instead of my baume essential and I'm sorry to say I :mwah: it unfortunately.

It is lighter in texture than the other oils that I use and it seems very very hydrating, I'm so impressed I ordered another 2 Try mes from QVC Active just now :rara:

Did anybody else order this kit:?:

Jabba, Fiona was on this morning with the Try Me and she said the new aromessence is a lighter texture and is for plumping the skin which is probably what you felt!!

I have ordered one :clap:

Sorry all was working yesterday and didnt get home until past 10 !

When I got home my try me was here and as I'm impatient to try new products I removed my make up and used the aromessence Excellence and cream instead of my baume essential and I'm sorry to say I :mwah: it unfortunately.

It is lighter in texture than the other oils that I use and it seems very very hydrating, I'm so impressed I ordered another 2 Try mes from QVC Active just now :rara:

Did anybody else order this kit:?:

I'm confused, thought you could only order one!!! Do you know something i don't????:eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back