yankee candle T caller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

allivee

Registered Shopper
God Bless her but i just actually spat my tea out little old lady t caller just said to jil the yankee candles cover up the smell of her cats!!!!!
So funny
dont actually know if she was a little old lady but she sounded like one xx

God Bless her but i just actually spat my tea out little old lady t caller just said to jil the yankee candles cover up the smell of her cats!!!!!
So funny

Think it was Dennis Basso in disguise. :wonder:

just noticed the cushion behind JF is from IKEA i know because i have the same one
you would have thought QVC would have a Kelly Hoppen designer special on show xx

So funny

"Cats": yeah, right :wonder:

Nice to see the more mature ladies have moved on from lily of the valley though! :happy:

just noticed the cushion behind JF is from IKEA i know because i have the same one
you would have thought QVC would have a Kelly Hoppen designer special on show xx

They always have lolads of Next ornaments dotted around the place as well! :happy:

i am going to be looking at all the sets now for high street items they dont sell
i shall report back with my findings xx

Yes, and .....the large silver candlsticks you often see in the background on a shelf are from IKEA - because my sister has the very one's !!!

Latest posts

Back