Kitchenaid TSV 23rd March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JoeyEmma

Registered Shopper
The listings show that there will be a Kitchenaid TSV. Does anybody know what its going to be? I hope it's a red mixer (maybe with a glass bowl).

if its a red mixer on easy pay i will def be purchasing only reason i havnt bought one before is i dont want a white one its too boring
but i bet its a white one again the classic model qvc stock only come in white it is the Artisan model that comes in all the bonny colours xx

I've recently bought the Artisan in dark silver from JL and it's fantastic, it makes fab bread, pastry and cakes and biscuits so far :happy::happy: :sun::sun:

TSV is

KitchenAid 250W Stand Mixer with 4.2l Bowl, Glass Bowl, Ice Cream and Food (?) for £429.96 (Normal QVC price £520.50)

if its a red mixer on easy pay i will def be purchasing only reason i havnt bought one before is i dont want a white one its too boring
but i bet its a white one again the classic model qvc stock only come in white it is the Artisan model that comes in all the bonny colours xx

What a shame it isn't red for you.....:doh:

you are taunting me with your id photo
i covet your red kitchenaid if it were mine i would spend all day polishing it xx

John Lewis.com are selling this Kitchen Aid set as an exclusive online deal for £399 in Blue & Black. Other colours are £419. Free delivery and 5 year guarantee. It excludes the ice cream and food grinder attachments though! I would love one but don't do enough baking to justify a mixer at this price!

Just watching the show, I would love to order todays TSV but it's simply too big

Great if you have a family to cook for but I know, while I'm working, I wouldn't bother to use it just for me and occasional entertaining

That said, if there was a smaller version which would also be easier to store, think I would be tempted. Have looked around elsewhere but all are quite large.

Just watching the show, I would love to order todays TSV but it's simply too big

Great if you have a family to cook for but I know, while I'm working, I wouldn't bother to use it just for me and occasional entertaining

That said, if there was a smaller version which would also be easier to store, think I would be tempted. Have looked around elsewhere but all are quite large.

You don't store them, you leave them in a prominent place and worship them.............

................Oh!,.just me then?:blush::blush:

I'm liking the look of the TSV but is it really the best value for money for the complete package? Think I'm aiming that question at you Artemis because you seem to be the expert on this gadget..........:wink:

John Lewis.com are selling this Kitchen Aid set as an exclusive online deal for £399 in Blue & Black. Other colours are £419. Free delivery and 5 year guarantee. It excludes the ice cream and food grinder attachments though! I would love one but don't do enough baking to justify a mixer at this price!

ooh thanks for that i have just got a new credit card 1 year interest free and i reckon if i pay off 40 quid per month over 10 months thats it paid for and to be honest i usually spend more than that each month on blooming beauty tsv's and handbags i dont actually need. i am not tempted by the tsv cos i do want the artisan and i wouldnt use the ice cream maker as i always make nigella's margarita no churn ice cream (you need to try that for a taste sensation) There i have talked myself into it and with my economic reckoning i could do a better version of the chancellors budget xx

I'm liking the look of the TSV but is it really the best value for money for the complete package? Think I'm aiming that question at you Artemis because you seem to be the expert on this gadget..........:wink:

I'm not sure re the value,BL. What I will say is that I bought a separate ice cream maker as, after combing reviews for the best part of a week, some people complained that it was fiddly to attach and can weaken the rest of it. I really don't know how true that is but I didn't risk it. There are reams of reviews on the KA site, Amazon etc.
So personally, I don't think the Ice cream maker would extend it's value for me . I would love the mincer and am going to buy that attachment. My reasoning was that many similar mixers are just as efficient but the outlay is such that I wanted something that looks good too, though I didn't know which colour Hubby was going to buy me. I prefer it to the Kenwood I used to have but that was about 25 years old and I'm sure thhey are better these days.

I clubbed together with a group of girlfriends to buy a red one for a friends 40th birthday and she absolutely adores it. She loves making cakes and it has pride of place in her kitchen.

I'm not sure I'd get much use out of it as I don't really make cakes and I've already got an ice cream maker and an old, but really fab, food processor. It was state of the art at the time but it may be time for a new one.

Latest posts

Back