Anna Griffin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WillyNilly

Registered Shopper
Sorry if its been posted but just noticed lots of Anna Griffin items with no P+P
She has two shows tonight 7pm and 11pm.:)

Many thanks for the heads-up on free P&P - you were absolutely right ! Really liked the new Alix scrapbook by Anna Griffin, the free P&P for the 5th anniversary show was great, but I was a little disappointed not to be seeing new Christmas stuff from Anna, especially since she had referred to bringing lots of new stuff to this show on her own blog in the US, as well as promising new Christmas stuff in her last show back in the Summer. Thank goodness she is back in September. Perhaps we'll get to see a variety of the Christmas scrapbooking collections that are so readily available in the US.

Many thanks for the heads-up on free P&P - you were absolutely right ! Really liked the new Alix scrapbook by Anna Griffin, the free P&P for the 5th anniversary show was great, but I was a little disappointed not to be seeing new Christmas stuff from Anna, especially since she had referred to bringing lots of new stuff to this show on her own blog in the US, as well as promising new Christmas stuff in her last show back in the Summer. Thank goodness she is back in September. Perhaps we'll get to see a variety of the Christmas scrapbooking collections that are so readily available in the US.
I am sure she said that she was doing a Christmas TSV on 25th August and I must admit, I did note it down and waited up and felt so dissapointed when it was the Dawn with HOTP. Am I the only one that remembers AG telling us of her TSV? [Did I imagine it or what?]

No I remember that as well Helena and was so disappointed because we would be halfway through our holiday then, I actually rang CS to find out the TSV details on the 25th and it was not AG so I didn't order. It looks like that was a good call from the reviews on the QVC website for the item, lots of complaints about flimsy cardstock. I look forward to Anna's next shows. But back on topic Anna definately did say she had a Christmas TSV as all her many callers asked about this.:)

helena: is 'the Dawn with HOTP' referring to Dawn Bibby? If so, that explains a lot...

Will Anna be here on 30th September Craft Day ?

I am sure she said that she was doing a Christmas TSV on 25th August and I must admit, I did note it down and waited up and felt so dissapointed when it was the Dawn with HOTP. Am I the only one that remembers AG telling us of her TSV? [Did I imagine it or what?]

Thank goodness for that Helena, nice to know I was not alone in hearing that Anna had promised new Christmas stuff for the August show ! I was very disappointed like you, having waited up for the 11 pm show only to find there was not a single new Christmas product in sight. Liked Sara Griffiths in the show though. I have seen another post re craft day on 30th September, and having taken a look at the weekly TV guide on QVC, I see no Anna Griffin show mentioned, but there is a 6pm show called American Crafts. I do hope they bring Anna with a show all of her own this month, with lots of new stuff especially for Christmas, to make up for a washout show in August.

:3

Hoping that there will be another sighting of Anna Griffin this month - she did mention last show that she would be back in August - does anyone else know about show dates for her ?

Sorry, I mean on her August show, she said she'd be back in September ! Anyone know about which date it will be ?

thank you

Really pleased that you let me know about that forum - I have been onto it today - it's great and gives me lots of insider info about all the Anna Griffin stuff - you clever people !

Latest posts

Back