Lori Greiner Nested Jewellery Boxes Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anybody got these? There's absolutely no info at all on the qvc site. Not even a picture - Just the number!!! What a stupid thing to do - put no information up!!

they are brand new so there wont be any details yet

but go to www.qvc.com and type in code H168897

for the item details

but if that dont work what it say in america is

"Stylish storage. With three different sizes in this collection, there's a jewelry box perfect for your most treasured sterling silver pieces. The shapely, silvertone boxes have a special lining to help keep sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing for up to 25 to 40 years with proper use. From Lori Greiner.

* Set of three
* Hearts: measurements: Large 4"L x 4-1/2"W; Medium 3"L x 3-1/2"W; Small 2-1/2"L x 2-3/4"W
* Hearts: measurements: Large 4-1/2"W x 4"L; Medium 3-1/4"W; Small 2-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W
* Boxes made in China; Lining made in USA"

You can see a picture and all the details on QVC.com. The item number is H168897. Sorry I can't do links but HTH.

love these boxes. make lovely gifts not that i have ever given any away. bought the letters and get lots of comments on them.

look realy nice against mirrored bedroom furniture.:clapping:

Just had a look. I thought nested meant they would stack into one another? Looking at Qvc.com they look like stand alone pieces?

Ah ok thanks scw. Might give them a go as its good price point.

Snowstorm the mesurements are in my post #3 in this thread but as you missed them they are

* Set of three
* Hearts: measurements: Large 4"L x 4-1/2"W; Medium 3"L x 3-1/2"W; Small 2-1/2"L x 2-3/4"W
* Hearts: measurements: Large 4-1/2"W x 4"L; Medium 3-1/4"W; Small 2-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W

slight error though as one set is the star sizes

they are brand new so there wont be any details yet

but go to www.qvc.com and type in code H168897

for the item details

but if that dont work what it say in america is

"Stylish storage. With three different sizes in this collection, there's a jewelry box perfect for your most treasured sterling silver pieces. The shapely, silvertone boxes have a special lining to help keep sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing for up to 25 to 40 years with proper use. From Lori Greiner.

* Set of three

You can see a picture and all the details on QVC.com. The item number is H168897. Sorry I can't do links but HTH.

the links are always tricky from the american site

Here is link to them on American site.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...-Set-of-3-Nested-Jewelry-Boxesby-Lori-Greiner

Those are pretty & nice for presents, but I wish they'd bring back the PreZerve ring boxes. the one I have is full & I can't find any like it that holds lots of rings.

Latest posts

Back