Elemis TSV - Sunday 29th May 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
I know it's more than 2 and a half months away but someone on Keeley's Elemis FB page asked her when the next TSV will be and Keeley has posted that it will be on the 29th May... I think she said in the last TSV that it won't be pro-collagen.

Keeley's just posted this on Facebook "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
ohhh my goodness i had forgotten how good the TSV May 29th is and a price youll all be happy with , products you use daily ,weekly and perfect for the summer and a NEW TOO mmmmmmmmm lovely lovely".

People were asking her for more info and replies back with this "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC No chance ladies unless you want another Elemis Guest on air ill loose my job , but watch this space".

Whats the point of giving clues/hints out if you are not going to back it up with contents info.....

I hope it includes one of the range of Elemis perfumes. Have just got the Exotic, the new one in the range, and its very light, but very sexy.

She said in the show before christmas that they were re-vamping the shower etc range and that the may tsv would include the some of the new stuff so I expect it will be a body collection of some sort. I remembered her saying this as I was going to buy a shower kit but then decided to hold off til the new stuff came out as I wasn't desperate at the time.

I hope it includes one of the range of Elemis perfumes. Have just got the Exotic, the new one in the range, and its very light, but very sexy.

I :heart: this fragrance but it doesn't last very long on me. I am very fussy with fragrance and hadn't smelt one that I liked for a long time. Usually use oscar. Just wish the fragrance lasted longer. :flower: :flower:

What makes me laugh is the folk on FB asking up to 11.55pm the night of the launch what's in the TSv, what's in the TSV, what's in the TSV....

If they had any sense or the capacity to google they'd find this site and know exactly what's in the kit well in advance thanks to the super sleuths on here! They're so quick to say we're bitchy etc but there's a mine of info on here for the taking :blush:

Tx

Keeley's giving clues on facebook. 5 full sizes and a travel size ,keeping us guessing what though. I can't wait. :mysmilie_844: :mysmilie_844: :clapping:

Has anyone else heard anything about a new range they're bringing out for young skin? Or was it just an April Fool's day joke?

It sounds like there'll be a lot of shower/face cleansing stuff to me, with perhaps a suncream.

guessing the tan accelerator as they always whip that out this time of year, maybe a sun cream, some body wash and lotion

Oh my facial wipes,if it ever arrives at QVC AY will be having a fit.:tongue:

Would be worth watching to see that :devil:

Makes me laugh to think how the presenters and guests will be falling over themselves to tell us they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Latest posts

Back