Not only not only not only - LIES!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mr jones

Tired and old
Peter Simon has just announced that sterling silver is £30 a gramme! That after claiming that there is a crystal company called Sarowshki (sic) etc etc etc. God bless him, I know he's old and confused but how long can he make his rambling assertions about products which are pure invention a lot of the time? Sit up need to stop his not only not only rambles and make sure he wears his specs when he is selling. (ps Pete when you start on a not only ramble can't you just occasionally finish with "but also" instead of just "petering" out with another comparison. Oh God he just Sarowshkied again.

Peter Simon has just announced that sterling silver is £30 a gramme! That after claiming that there is a crystal company called Sarowshki (sic) etc etc etc. God bless him, I know he's old and confused but how long can he make his rambling assertions about products which are pure invention a lot of the time? Sit up need to stop his not only not only rambles and make sure he wears his specs when he is selling. (ps Pete when you start on a not only ramble can't you just occasionally finish with "but also" instead of just "petering" out with another comparison. Oh God he just Sarowshkied again.

He's only 2 years older than me! Agree that his mistakes are irritating, and the huge build up he gives himself, but old... NEVER!
I shop from IW &QVC these days, much cheaper postage and, in the main, less crap

Hey, hands off Peter Simon. He's a legend!

It's the highlight of my week when he's on.

"These black diamonds are older than the solar system itself..."

:giggle: Peter Simon is a legend!

This tat £10 statuette made of resin is a lovely lifelike Angel which is not only is the radiant life of the home, not only the guardian of your family, not only the rainbow shining of iridescence, not only the warmth od the Universe - it's really lovely and will grace any home - we really wanted £140 for it but we will cut our losses - good luck to you if you've got it. It's just lovely - just buy! Just like a rare piece of Michelangelo or Thomas Kinkade! Isn't it lovely ...... (enter name of gasping assistant). "Yes Pete I'm sure I saw one just like it in Bond Street going for much more than that!" You are rushing to buy this so I'll cut our losses because we paid more than this for it and put the clock on. It's only three tenners and a fiver! Just buy!

Sound familiar? A leg end is a foot and that is what Pete puts in his mouth so often these days :grin:

This tat £10 statuette made of resin is a lovely lifelike Angel which is not only is the radiant life of the home, not only the guardian of your family, not only the rainbow shining of iridescence, not only the warmth od the Universe - it's really lovely and will grace any home - we really wanted £140 for it but we will cut our losses - good luck to you if you've got it. It's just lovely - just buy! Just like a rare piece of Michelangelo or Thomas Kinkade! Isn't it lovely ...... (enter name of gasping assistant). "Yes Pete I'm sure I saw one just like it in Bond Street going for much more than that!" You are rushing to buy this so I'll cut our losses because we paid more than this for it and put the clock on. It's only three tenners and a fiver! Just buy!

Sound familiar? A leg end is a foot and that is what Pete puts in his mouth so often these days :grin:

You forgot: 'Ooo int that lovely.Our (inserts name of relative) collects these. Good luck if you get it'

Why do sit up TV presenters wish potential customers "Good luck" when deciding to make purchases?

I mean, it's not like I get a round of applause whenever I pop out to the local shop get some milk.

It's a shopping channel: not the National Lottery draw! :tongue:

Why do sit up TV presenters wish potential customers "Good luck" when deciding to make purchases?

I mean, it's not like I get a round of applause whenever I pop out to the local shop get some milk.

It's a shopping channel: not the National Lottery draw! :tongue:

Peter says "good luck if you get them" - perhaps he has little faith your purchase will work or not fall apart? :grin:

Latest posts

Back