A rabbit on web firsts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
:wonder:Just looked on Web Firsts, and there are dozens of Prerogative silver beads. Does anyone ACTUALLY buy these things ??? I know they are "in" fashion, but once the p & p are slapped on, they do work out bl.....dy expensive for what they are.

P.S Also seen on there, THE most awful B & W ring. Its a blue rabbit sitting in a nest of coloured stones. Dont say you haven't been warned.

:wonder:Just looked on Web Firsts, and there are dozens of Prerogative silver beads. Does anyone ACTUALLY buy these things ??? I know they are "in" fashion, but once the p & p are slapped on, they do work out bl.....dy expensive for what they are.

P.S Also seen on there, THE most awful B & W ring. Its a blue rabbit sitting in a nest of coloured stones. Dont say you haven't been warned.

O..M..G.. you're not wrong there Brissles, it's just about the most awful lump of tat he's yet produced. You couldn't even say it'd be good for a childs dress up ring as 1) They'd have somebody's eye out and 2) It's around £40 with the p&p. Wonder how they'll present it and if anyone will buy it, lol x

Oh sorry, I shouldn't be here. From the title, I misunderstood the subject. :mysmilie_518: :mysmilie_17: xxxxxxxxxx

O..M..G.. you're not wrong there Brissles, it's just about the most awful lump of tat he's yet produced. You couldn't even say it'd be good for a childs dress up ring as 1) They'd have somebody's eye out and 2) It's around £40 with the p&p. Wonder how they'll present it and if anyone will buy it, lol x

very much doubt that Wilson "produces" much of this stuff, possibly has a hand in the couture pieces.
as for the rest of it, buyers tour the far east seeking out samples of crap that fit the B&W ethos*. At the very best, Wilson may sign them off, but given his clear lack of knowledge about some of the stuff he sells i doubt even that. he is simply a gob on an emaciated stick, talking up crap in order to make a fast buck off the back of the poorest nations in the world. if anyone should be hounded off QVC its not the dennis basso's of this world, its the people who exploit human beings in this way.

they make me puke.

*gaudy crap.

I've had better looking haemorroids.

Gosh you must be really flexible! Or do you use a mirror or something. Either way, talk about hindsight!

As for the ring... eeewww! Tacky doesn't even begin to describe it. What on earth were the designers smoking when they thought of that one? Mind you, the QVC website does have more than its fair share of monstrosities.

Attachments

• catring.jpg
    catring.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 106
  • dogring.jpg
    dogring.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 117
Oh sorry, I shouldn't be here. From the title, I misunderstood the subject. :mysmilie_518: :mysmilie_17: xxxxxxxxxx

Well not that I am bragging or anything BUT that is nothing like the "Rabbits" I have at home................................*sits back and awaits a suitable response*

Latest posts

Back