Charlie Brook on Comic Relief

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Julian said this morning that Charlie Brook was on Comic Relief with Ant and Dec, did anyone see it?

Yes. They showed a round up of all the shows that Ant and Dec went on, and took stuff to auction. It was all very chaotic, but good fun. Charlie was seen asking someone if it was ok for them to take a laptop, i think it was, and he mentioned that he'd probably be getting his P45:mysmilie_61:

when they were on the way out of QVC Ant said to camera 'that was the best one yet'
(my evil mind was thinkin make sure you take it with you cos if you have to wait for delivery !!!!

The point of the Ant & Dec thing was that they wanted to be seen and heard by as many people as possible in one day, so during the segment showing all the different shows they appeared on, it listed the number of viewers/listeners on each show. So BBC1 Breakfast had 1.6m viewers, Alan Titchmarsh had 900K viewers etc. QVC had 100,000 viewers, bless 'em. As The Count pointed out, I must be one of a very exclusive band, being a regular viewer!!

It was faintly amusing, a nice break from all the crying (I mean me crying, all those poor poor children, it breaks my heart every time).

ETA: Ant & Dec were seen/heard by over 45million people by the end of the day. In case you're interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back