Tonights RJ TSV?Lights?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I'm presuming the TSV tonight is solar lights or something of the sort as the 1am programme states garden lighting or something to that effect?

Has anyone tried the solar lights from QVC? do they work? I've been tempted in the past on these TSV's as my garden is so small - but don't want to waste my money or the presumed huge P&P:doh:

I have a few sets of solar lights from QVC and would recommend them RD. I have also purchased solar lights from DIY stores - they are useless and don't last as the qvc ones.

Set of 4 Wireless Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights
Item Number: 564618
QVC Price £17.00
Today's Special Value Price £14.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Buy more than one of this product and save 5GBP for every extra item. Set of four solar powered stainless steel lights. The lights feature amorphous solar panels that will charge in daylight as well as direct sunlight. A warm white LED shines through a light diffuser emitting an atmospheric glow, and they arrive fully charged and ready for action. Brighten up your outdoor spaces in an effortless and environmentally friendly way.

* Simple, stylish design to suit any garden
* No wiring so they can be moved easily
* Lights activate at dusk for up to six hours

Technical specifications:

* Stainless steel finish
* Each light has a single bright warm white LED
* Amorphous solar panel
* Six hours of light when fully charged
* Powered by 1.2V/350mAh NiMh rechargeable batteries
* Height: 42.5cm (16.75")
* Diameter: 6.2cm (2.4")

What's in the box?

* 4 x stainless steel solar-powered post lights
* 4 x spikes

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.564618

I've decided against as yet again QVC's P&P.

Although I have a small garden - 4 won't do much,so I was going to buy 2 sets.Great to have £9 off - but they will still charge me two lots of P&P.Yes I may get it reduced....................but what a disgrace QVC:taphead:

so its

£14.00 for 4 + £3.95 postage = £17.95
£23.00 for 8 + £5.92 postage = £28.92
£32.00 for 12 + £7.89 postage = £39.89

thats takin in to account the buy more save more and delivery to same address as its half price postage so i think its a good deal still

I might have succumbed, but as I bought two sets of a previous TSV (during my 'buying' all the time from QVC period) I resisted, because although the garden looks lovely when they come on I think if I had any more solar lights then I could well find a Boeing 707, or similar, parked in the garden the following morning. :wink:

I might have succumbed, but as I bought two sets of a previous TSV (during my 'buying' all the time from QVC period) I resisted, because although the garden looks lovely when they come on I think if I had any more solar lights then I could well find a Boeing 707, or similar, parked in the garden the following morning. :wink:

thanks for that Toril you made me laugh quite a lot with that comment

I can highly recommend Asda solar lights, they're fantastic, not very large but at only £2 each, fab vfm.
I've had them in my garden for 2 years and they shine for hours and hours into the night. Last week I bought some more, this time colour changing ones. I've not found better anywhere and they're ready to go as soon as you get them.:rock:

Latest posts

Back