I dont mind Glen but..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NikkiJ

Registered Shopper
Where has Genevieve gone? havent seen her or Casual & Co for a while. Does anyone know if the brand is discontinued.

Glen is good for the comedy factor, but I prefer Genevieve's knowledge and expertise.

IMO I don't think she is particularly knowledgeable. Any top she talks about will "look great with a pair of skinny black jeans tucked into chocolate brown boots" we don't all look great in skinny jeans! Every skirt will look great with a little vest top! I find her vocabulary very limited!

IMO I don't think she is particularly knowledgeable. Any top she talks about will "look great with a pair of skinny black jeans tucked into chocolate brown boots" we don't all look great in skinny jeans! Every skirt will look great with a little vest top! I find her vocabulary very limited!

I so agree, Genevieve is a nice enough person but imo she knows diddly squat about fashion, at least not knowledgable enough to talk style.

She knows no more than anyone who reads online fashion mags and studies the internet. She does seem a nice lady but I don't listen to her for my fashion tips that's for sure.

I prefer Geraldine out of the two of them, she does give advice now and then on what looks better on certain bodyshapes. Many women tend to get into ruts when it comes to shapes of clothes and what looks flattering on them and I think you do need more information when buying clothes off TV as long as it's informed!

I liked it when Pippa warned viewers that a jump suit being presented had a very short body so not suitable for everyone, we need more of that openess, especially with items like clothing and footwear which will simply be returned. Not everything suits everyone and it's silly to present items in such a way.

I prefer Glen to Genieve.Yes they are both pretty rubbish - but all Genieve does is grin at the camera and repeat herself...........................:down:

I used to find Julia was the best presenter for clothes, as she could talk about the fabric and fit of garments. She seems to have stopped doing this now - spends her time posing and looking at herself in the monitor.

Where has Genevieve gone? havent seen her or Casual & Co for a while. Does anyone know if the brand is discontinued.

Glen is good for the comedy factor, but I prefer Genevieve's knowledge and expertise.
Casual & Co. has not been discontinued.

I so agree, Genevieve is a nice enough person but imo she knows diddly squat about fashion, at least not knowledgable enough to talk style.

I dont agree at all. Genevieve gives great advice on fabric, cut and body shapes. I am a plus size and I have found Genevieve's knowledge a great help in choosing clothes. I have tried new styles with her advice and purchased a Ronni Nicole dress that I would never have thought of wearing and have got lots of super comments.

Also, I have heard the presenters mention that she is a stylist behind the scenes and a fashion writer, so, imo, she knows a lot more than Glen.

but, hey, nice to have both for variety, each to their own.

Mmm can't say that I remember any shows that she has advised on body shape, fabric and what would work well. Sorry but I just don't feel that what she says is of any help to me at all. Basically I want to know size, length and make up of the fabric. I can work it out for myself if it's gonna work for me. What I dont need to be told is "it will look great with a pair of skinny black jeans" what if it wont work with a skinny pair of black jeans? - I want an alternative view. Is that too much to ask for?

Latest posts

Back