Alpha H... No thanks !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Just switched on & Alpha H hour is on. I was quite shocked to see how bad the rep from Alpha H looks. Her skin looks terrible, all crepey & lined especially the neck area.

Clare has just said she thinks she looks great:wonder:

alpha-h knocks spots off (pardon the pun) the likes of clarins,elemis,decleor who are lovely smelling spa brands but make my skin spotty with all the lovely smelling essential oils and fragrance.

I saw Michelle at the Beauty Bash and her skin is lovely. I've had great results from Alpha-H.

I use it when I feel in need of a skin spring clean and it really does the trick ~ Michelle looks very good imo.

I think she looks good too. Considering the skin issues she has previously suffered with in the past, which she has mentioned on many occasions, I'd be more than happy to have her skin in a few years time.

I'm having a "posh skin care" period of avoidance at the moment but I still occasionally used Liquid Gold as a bit of a boost every now and then and it's one of the few skincare ranges that really DOES make a difference, without shouting about it.

I love their Liquid Gold. Whenever my skin looks tired or starts acting up then I reach for this and every time it sorts out whatever issues I have.

Wouldn't be without it.

i am still not sure what alpha does, and for what skin type, mainly because i do not concentrate on the shows, they are just there in the background.

i am still looking for something for my crepey neck, gatineau decleor liz earl elemis have done nothing for it

would alpha sort my crepe out?

btw i thought michelle looked lovely

alison young has a saying double dose.cream your neck when applying body lotion and bring your face cream down your neck.

i also do neck excersizes every day. even though i have lost my own body weight again in weight loss my neck is very good.

neck and chest slackening are usually sun damage so prevention is better than cure.

sadly so is genetics. lol!

I have been trying Alpha H and it has done nothing for my skin, in fact I developed spots on my chin something I have never had even many years ago as a teenager. So I have gone back to Elemis which suits my skin and doesn't make me break out in pimples.

I have been trying Alpha H and it has done nothing for my skin, in fact I developed spots on my chin something I have never had even many years ago as a teenager. So I have gone back to Elemis which suits my skin and doesn't make me break out in pimples.

Yes, I had a bad reaction to Alpha H too. Inflamed itchy rash after two days use of the moisturiser. I was too nervous to try the Liquid Gold after that. Elemis just seems to suit my skin better. Horses for courses again I'm afraid.

I have a lovely break-out of spots all over my chin, absolutely lovely :-( I bought the try me to see whether it can beat my springtime rabid hormonal skin into shape, none of my usual tricks work.

I have a lovely break-out of spots all over my chin, absolutely lovely :-( I bought the try me to see whether it can beat my springtime rabid hormonal skin into shape, none of my usual tricks work.

Hope it works for you craftology.. it certainly cleared my monthly bad spot outbreaks after years of trying all manner of things including antibiotics. :sun:

Would Alpha-H be any good for sensitive skin which I have? At the moment i'm using Liz Earle but over the last few days my skin has become very red. I had a bad reaction to her Brightening Treatment because of the Camphor Oil a couple of weeks back but after I stopped using it my skin was okay again..

Someone on FB suggested that you change moisturisers on the 1st of March to skin repair light and then to your normal skin type moisturiser on the 1st of September , I took his advice and now I think it was a bad move...

I did put a tiny drop of L'occitane Verbena liquid soap into the water that I was washing my muslin cloths with so maybe it's a reaction to that.

my daughter 19 has exzema and acne and i got her to try alpha-h and she has beautifull skin now after 10 years of spots.

its worth a try as my daughters skin really can react to the shop bought spot stuff and it did not clear the spots and made the exzema worse.

you can put the liquid gold on a slightly damp cotton wool for the first few uses. this range has made a fab difference to my skin.

i do miss the fancy smells of elemis/clarins/decleor but my skin does not lol!

I received my Liz Earle order on saturday,there was a bottle of eyebright in the set,I have never used it before.I tried it last night for the first time,my eyes felt like they were burning and were streaming.Not too bad today but the skin around them feels dry and a bit sore.The set has gone back today and I have ordered some Alpha H to try after reading all the good reviews for it.Just goes to show,you can react to even the most natural of products.I'll be getting the letter if I'm not careful-again!

love the eyebrite and used it years ago maybe its been reformulated like the cleanse and polish.

I first started to have acne when i was 9 years old....i am now 33 and after what seemed like a lifetime of medications, steriod creams, sunbeds and trying every lotion and potion available to mankind i finally discovered Alpha H just over a year ago and it has changed my life. I say give it a try...that's what the MBG is there for.:happy:

Would Alpha-H be any good for sensitive skin which I have? At the moment i'm using Liz Earle but over the last few days my skin has become very red. I had a bad reaction to her Brightening Treatment because of the Camphor Oil a couple of weeks back but after I stopped using it my skin was okay again..

Someone on FB suggested that you change moisturisers on the 1st of March to skin repair light and then to your normal skin type moisturiser on the 1st of September , I took his advice and now I think it was a bad move...

I did put a tiny drop of L'occitane Verbena liquid soap into the water that I was washing my muslin cloths with so maybe it's a reaction to that.

I'm another who thinks Michelle's skin looks good, considering all the problems she has had. I only wish mine was as good.

Hi, DarJos, maybe try and get the reaction to the verbena sorted before trying another product first? Also as you have sensitive skin maybe the liquid harmony may be a better option for you? Just a thought. I really which Alpha H suited my skin but after trying it at different times, over the years, I've had to admit defeat.

Latest posts

Back