Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sj17

Registered Shopper
Looks like there's a Liz Earle TSV on the 4th October. Might have the new Orange botanical handwash as this launches on the 1st September.

Bet it's made up of travel sizes and not full sizes, like we all want !!!

Although you never know, she might surprise us.

Bet it's made up of travel sizes and not full sizes, like we all want !!!

Although you never know, she might surprise us.

Ooooh I do hope so,but I bet we'll be dissapointed with the usual garbe that "this is the best tsv yet!" ;)

Liz Earle - TSV October

I know this is ridiculously early to ask - but I wonder what will be in the TSV - I cannot remember the nearest one to Christmas last year - is is usually an extra good one? Desperately saving pennies at the moment and I do not want to waste money on anything else in between in case this is a really good TSV and I want to get two!

Liz Earle TSV - October 4th

There's a Liz Earle TSV on October 4th. Hopefully, the new Hand Wash will be included! :1:

I brought The "New" Orange Flower Handwash 200ml, and also the hand repair pump 150ml, from Liz Earle Direct. The Orange Flower Handwash smells really nice. Also ordered the "New" Mens Face Scrub, but my husband has not tried it yet. Hoping the TSV will be a good one, with lots of full size's

I brought The "New" Orange Flower Handwash 200ml, and also the hand repair pump 150ml, from Liz Earle Direct. The Orange Flower Handwash smells really nice. Also ordered the "New" Mens Face Scrub, but my husband has not tried it yet. Hoping the TSV will be a good one, with lots of full size's

So, Dazzler, you'll be buying then? Me too, there's no point in pretending I'm not interested. The TSV is usually such good value and the little bits and pieces are great stocking fillers. Hope there is a bag too!

I think I may have to invest in the handwash and skin repair as my fingers are looking like pork sausages at the moment the are so dry!:LOL

So, Dazzler, you'll be buying then? Me too, there's no point in pretending I'm not interested. The TSV is usually such good value and the little bits and pieces are great stocking fillers. Hope there is a bag too!

oh Yes Definately Calvin, I would never miss a tsv ever! lol. Cant wait! Even if I have loads already you can never have too much Liz Earle! Yes hope they ahve a nicebag too.

I think I may have to invest in the handwash and skin repair as my fingers are looking like pork sausages at the moment the are so dry!:LOL

Hi BJ, I love the Hand repair it really sinks in so fast and leaves your hands feeling soft and supple, you will love it, not sure if you have tried it before, but I would definately recomend it! The Superbalm is excellent for the dry cuticles too.

Hi

Does anybody know what is in the TSV?? I e-mailed CS and asked them and they replied saying that they did not know when Liz Earle would be going to be on air?!

Strange when it is on their own web site that she is on on the 4th October??

Chris

Hi

Does anybody know what is in the TSV?? I e-mailed CS and asked them and they replied saying that they did not know when Liz Earle would be going to be on air?!

Strange when it is on their own web site that she is on on the 4th October??

Chris

Yes and its on Liz Earles own website too for the 4th October and QVC.

Liz earle tsv

Has anyone been able to find out what will be in the TSV yet? I mailed QVC - but zilch reply?

Liz Earle

I have phoned QVC to ask what will be in the Saturday TSV but they say they do not know! :33:

Any of you supersleuths able to suss out?

Latest posts

Back