LOL Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_466: how embarrassing but very funny. :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_504: Darls.

Revolting! I only have to hear about something disgusting and my gag reflex goes into overdrive ~ this just about finished me off!!! :sweat:

OMFG that is the funniest thing I have seen in ages...fecking awesome - thanks for posting!

Rich

OMG that was absolutely hilarious, thanks so much for sharing. Poor Marina she seems to be gettin lumbered with all the duff budgies lately. My OH is gonna wonder what the hell is going on, I'm trying to go to bed but can't stop laughing. xx

The Daily Mirror site claims Peter is 48. He certainly got some stick tonight for the "mucus Malfunction"

Peter mentioned he was 48 on-air sometime ago. I referred to it here and someone said his age has become a bit of a joke because according to his Wikipedia entry he was born in 1962:

Peter Clarence Edward Simon (born in Salford 1962) is an English shopping television presenter and former children's television personality.​

I think he's really in his sixties. He's mentioned several times he was born around the end of the second world war.

But at least we now know where the Daily Mirror goes for research. :happy:

Thought it was quite funny when Peter said he's gone "venereal," when referring to the video of his nose malfunction going viral. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back