QVC and the Royal Wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
Having seen some commemorative china in a local shop which looked really tacky, I wonder what QVC have up their sleeves for Will and Kate's big day. Any ideas?

Royal Wedding Spanx: in "Kate Middleton Blue" with a picture of the happy couple on each cheek, and the Prince of Wales crest over the gusset.

Dont be surprised if, after the blue rabbit ring, and the cat's head ring, if B & W come up with with K & W initial rings - one for each hand !! in beuoooooooooodiful crystals of red, white and blue !!!!!

I AM only kidding, but with B & W anything's possible !!!!!

Northern Nights bedding 999 thread count diamond dobbin the horse weave linen in red, white and blue.

Easi-Yo Kate n Wills Yoggyyoggyogyog maker in Kate's Blue dress Blue.

Kim n Co's first foray into men's fashion with a replica of Will's wedding suit in lovely lovely slinky fabric. Clings to the royal jewels in all the right places.

Bare Escentuals swirl, tap n buff make up kit featuring new eye colours, Middleton Blue, Waity Kate-y and Wills Bald Spot.

Michelle Hope replica wedding veil in scratchy scratchy lace with an elasticated head band for comfort...

I read somewhere that a consignment of mugs produced in China has the wrong prince on them! Now I would be tempted by one of those. As for Q surely Leighton Denny will do some patriotically themed colours and I am waiting for a craft special on buntiing and cards. And I do not doubt that kate M soon to be Katherine Windor will replace Cheryl Cole in A Y 's affections as celeb d'jour

A commemorative calendar :giggle: with the presenters superimposed onto the 'official' photographs, sent by Royal Mail with the Queen's head on the stamp instead of the usual pre-stamped stick on thing. Delivery? In time for their first wedding anniversary. :wink:

A heated toilet seat emblazoned with the Royal couple's entwined initials - William & Catherine. :cheeky:

I read somewhere that a consignment of mugs produced in China has the wrong prince on them! Now I would be tempted by one of those. As for Q surely Leighton Denny will do some patriotically themed colours and I am waiting for a craft special on buntiing and cards. And I do not doubt that kate M soon to be Katherine Windor will replace Cheryl Cole in A Y 's affections as celeb d'jour

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/57549755-8ccd-4a09-9a3d-2494c3a2ef38.jpg

:D

Resurrecting this thread as the BIG day is nearly upon us. I see the QVC website is showing us how to recreate Kate middleton's make up. Somehow. I doubt she's a regular shopper lol

Latest posts

Back