birkenstock 25/03

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh actually like the look of these. The rubber ones are usually pretty cheap compared to the normal ones.

They are showing at £12.96 which I think is the TSV price.

Think I will be buying this TSV.

Last edited:
I do hope these are the tsv cos I only do the Madrid style ones so will be saving my money!!! Especially after I ordered 3 pairs of the Madrids from this season's colour selection direct from Germany recently and they are fab.

I would love the purple ones but the P&P is going to influence whether I buy them or not. So I guess I won't be buying them 'cause that P&P charge is going to be something silly like £4.95, not such a bargain when it's nearly half the price of the shoe. Nothing from me QVC- your loss. LOL I just talked myself out of them.

I'm sorry to say that I bought a pair of these from Q a couple of years ago and they were awful. The plastic was stiff and they were slippy inside and just seemed to bear no resemblance to my other Birkenstocks in any form. Admittedly at that price you haven't much to lose but I reckon Crocs are much better.

I'm sorry to say that I bought a pair of these from Q a couple of years ago and they were awful. The plastic was stiff and they were slippy inside and just seemed to bear no resemblance to my other Birkenstocks in any form. Admittedly at that price you haven't much to lose but I reckon Crocs are much better.

Oh I love my Crocs.:dull: LOL

I am thinking they are light so p&p around £4 perhaps.

I bought those when they were at a try me price.Very uncomfortable - so more money saved for me :happy:

i am tempted but trying to stay sane and cutting back so will not buy unless everyone here says they are comfortable and easy to wear. I loved the toe post ones but never bought and would like the purple,,,but as I said have too many birkies and have to stop.

I bought the flip flop style EVA's when they first appeared on QVC. Not meaning to be gross, they made my feet sweat SO bad. There's no absorption like with the cork footbed so I was sliding around in them, my feet got hotter and hotter despite the fact that there's virtually nothing to them. I wore them maybe a couple of times and returned them (after cleaning them, the only advantage of the rubber!).

Tx

When I had these as I try me - they rubbed my feet,and I'm sure it was because my feet were *hot*.

I then resigned to only wearing them on holiday - and rubbed my feet even more when wet from the pool etc....

I am definitely not going for these:down:

If they are cheap enough i still might try them as summer slippers as the emu ones are already starting to get a bit warm!

No way could i wear then as sandals - blister city!

After reading all the postings I've changed my mind - slippy plastic doesn't really appeal. This is why I love this forum - lots of good advice. thanks ladies.

Betula by Birkenstock Balance Eva Sandal
Today's Special Value Price £12.96
QVC Price £15.50
Item Number 151153
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
EVA balance sandal from Betula by Birkenstock. The lightweight sandal features all-over block colour with two straps across the front that fasten with silver-look buckles, and a moulded footbed for added comfort. Wear these all summer long for a fun fashionable look.

Branded logo on the side
Upper, inner and sole: manmade
Easy to clean

Colour options:

White - made specially for QVC
Purple
Fuchsia
Black
Dark Blue
Café

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.151153

Thank you Forumites

I was just about to order the TSV when I thought I would check out any info on here, thank you everyone for your advice I will save my money and my feet from any possible blisters. :happy::happy:

Latest posts

Back