thank god for Barry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Iris

Registered Shopper
Hi all
I'm new to this forum but used to use the old Rocks TV chat room so some of your names are familiar. The recent thread about Steve got me reminising about the old Rocks site, the first time i used it Steve was presenting and welcomed me and introduced himself etc - it was great and i felt like i had stumbled on a real gem of a website with fantastic products, prices and fab customers services.

After a few weeks i took the plunge and joined in with the chat with rochic, mirabelle,civovy,Daz gems king, villagirl to name but a few. i purchased arround 200 items and the DPD guy used to joke that i must have shares in Coloured Rocks.

How did it all go so wrong so quickly?

The jewellery has got predictible, the presenters annoying, the auctions too long and slow - i really miss the old on-line format and have hardly orderred a thing this year, cant Steve and Sarah see that they have ruined what was a good customer focussed company? i now have viewing rules for Gems TV

Barry, Alan, - picture and full sound
Vicki (love her accent), Rae and Ali - picture and low volume
Nick, Matt, Lynn etc- picture but never sound
Scott,Fiona,Adina - swap channels straight away - totally unbearable!

Sorry for moaning on only my secong post - but it couldnt be helped.

Iris

Hello Iris I was a rocks chatter to in the old days now long gone sadly, and I totally agree with all you said I love Barry to its the only time I watch now if he's on but very rarely buy these days I dont watch long enough to see anything that I want to own.

Barry is a fantastic presenter and a really nice bloke as well, perfect combination.

Hello Iris I was a rocks chatter to in the old days now long gone sadly, and I totally agree with all you said I love Barry to its the only time I watch now if he's on but very rarely buy these days I dont watch long enough to see anything that I want to own.

I agree Milly. I spend most of the evening watching and chatting in the good old days of rockstv. Used to have deliveries in a big box too :wink:

Don't watch Gems at all now :down:

just remembered Barry's wife -Heidi Spider - does she come on here too?

Latest posts

Back