where have all the top end collections gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wireless

Registered Shopper
I rarely watch Gems TV now but when I channel hop and browse , I get nosey and pause for a few seconds on Gems . I see Lynn , Rae , Vicki , Scott etc etc etc gabbling on a load of horse manure and porkies so I move on but it hasn't escaped my notice that there are no high end pieces like Lorique etc . All I ever see is fisher filled rubies and to be quiet frank market stall jewellery.

Has Gems given up on one off designs and quality pieces ?

Is it just ordinary mass produced sweat shop jewellery? That is not actually a bargain, just the going rate ?

Have the producers told the presenters to say the word ' boutique' as a gimmick to sell to us poor old gullible punters? I wish they would stop it , the two GEMS channels have just become a joke with their nonsense untruthful banter, ordinary cheap looking jewellery.

Why are they not having a bigger selection of one off pieces ?

Sorry to offend but this is in IMHO

I agree that the jewellery they are selling seems to look cheap & predictable & would not look out of place on a market stall. Even if I can't afford the "one off" pieces it is nice to sometimes just look & dream. I wonder as well why with their silver collections they don't take a leaf out of TJC's book and overlay with platinum? More classy & no tarnishing either.

Can I ask a question?

Do you all believe Lorique is high end jewellery? Is it, in your opinion, a fair price for the quality received?

If I had a choice and the money , of all the shopping channels top end/premium range jewellery I would choose TJC's Rhapsody and some R and C's One collection and I always had Lorique running in third place but I agree with Saffy , even if not buying it was nice to watch but now the jewellery on Gems is just boring ol' tat !
I also notice that their on line page, the Lorique page is sparse and the Alexandrite which doesn't move in hurry , goes and then pops back a week or so later , a return?

Latest posts

Back