Michele Hope New Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
MH is launching her new Palette Collection on QVC on 29/30 March.

Don't get TOO excited though. Same old. Same old. :puke: :puke:

Here is one piece:-

sahara-skirt.jpeg

(mum writes)

Oooooh, that's nice! I can just see myself in Asda in those. And they're bound to be such a great price that I'm sure I could buy at least three in different colours.

Yeah, right! Who but this ****?

How fab are those...can't wait.

Just need a nice top to go with them now. What about this here

I must admit when Michelle mentioned her daughter was now designing(a while ago now) I thought we might get something completely different.......that was a big mistake wasn't it!.........silly me!!

Sweet suffering feck those are truly vile specimens particularly the multi patterned multi layered one

At the risk of offending any FMs ,anybody who purchases that tat ,at those hyper inflated prices is truly deluded and NEEDS TO SEEK HELP!

Last edited:
Well this is a first for me - I've seen many one sleeve tops but never a half-sleeve/half-vest top before :confused:

Wonder when you'd wear this? Let me see now :mysmilie_506:

- You've got a lovely tattoo on your left arm that you'd like to show off

- You've got sunburn on your right arm and so have to keep it covered

- You've got a horrible tattoo on your right arm you want to hide

Attachments

• 636.jpg
    636.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 162
Oh my fecking god at that top!!!

OMFG at all of it. :mysmilie_466:

I am sure there are some ladies who have Pippa- esque powers of fashion and can rock the most outlandish outfits, but those garments put the fear of god into me!

I believe that some of her lacy type skirts and tops are purchased by M&S and sold under their own label. Obviously not the more hideous items on this thread - that top is truly vile.

I still think the prices are ludicrous even if the styles were more toned down.

Well this is a first for me - I've seen many one sleeve tops but never a half-sleeve/half-vest top before :confused:

As my Gran was fond of saying "it's neither nowt nor summat". Shame I can't bear to watch the good lady as I would be interested to know how she herself bigs it up....

I am looking forward to hearing that appalling top being hyped, bet they wll use words like "original" and "unique" (as in uniquely vile) and I pity the poor model who will have to parade around gurning like a village idiot on Hallow'een to show us all the hideous garment.

What the...? What happened to that top? Did the designer change their mind half way through? Did they run out of fabric, or couldn't the manufacturers be bothered to add the other sleeve? Either way, it is...just...awful!

Why doesn't she just wait a couple of days, and reveal the new collection on 1st April? Much more appropriate I feel....

Jinny

Latest posts

Back