Shop? Did I hear right?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
I'm fairly sure I heard Steve say they are planning to open a shop soon, but can't swear to it as I wasn't in full attention mode. Did anyone else hear it? I wonder if they'll have topless sales assistants? xxxxxxxxxx

Excessively rapid expansion is the death-knell of any business, and I'd be worried about this if I were Steve. It seems to me that Coloured Rocks is already struggling to come to terms with its recent expansion onto TV and then taking over Gems - please be careful, Steve!

I'm fairly sure I heard Steve say they are planning to open a shop soon, but can't swear to it as I wasn't in full attention mode. Did anyone else hear it? I wonder if they'll have topless sales assistants? xxxxxxxxxx

You did! So you're still watching then......:happy: xxxxxx

Wonder where it'll be located.......Birmingham / Redditch?

Oh good grief!! :eek:

When is Mr Bennett going to learn to walk before running????

If this is the case, I think world domination must be the name of the game at Gemstv Towers.
Pity they don't appear to deem it necessary to get their house in order first though, or maybe the Bennetts just genuinely believe that all is well and dandy already and we're just a bunch of moaning old, irrelevant, misguided forumites!

You did! So you're still watching then......:happy: xxxxxx

Wonder where it'll be located.......Birmingham / Redditch?

As some of the presenters keep banging on about how some of their stuff wouldn't look out of place in Harrods or Bond Street:giggle: maybe a concession at Harrods or a small shop on Bond Street, the rents are only hundreds of thousands p.a. Now they are "the biggest and longest running" "falling auction" "auction house", that shouldn't pose a problem. It does however take more than one generation to build an empire "slowly, slowly catchy monkey".

'Course I'm still watching - absolutely no self-control and never did know what was good for me. If it weren't for Gems TV, I'd have to think about things like Japan and Gadafi. xxxxxxxxxx

I would of thought before starting yet another venture they could concentrate on the promise they made about us being able to have our loose gems set in our own ring designes thats still so called being worked on it must be about 18 months now and my little loose stone is still sitting in a little box waiting to be set

I would of thought before starting yet another venture they could concentrate on the promise they made about us being able to have our loose gems set in our own ring designes thats still so called being worked on it must be about 18 months now and my little loose stone is still sitting in a little box waiting to be set

Again, I'm not 100% certain, but I think 4th April. xxxxxxxxxxx

Again, I'm not 100% certain, but I think 4th April. xxxxxxxxxxx

I heard it was April it was starting, only 2 years overdue, I remember it being promised by Easter 2009!!

They better be honouring their promise that anyone who had bought a loose stone previously could have it set when the service starts as many will have been waiting rather a long time now!!

Could be an outlet shop with all the returns :wink::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I must confess that had crossed my mind too, but whatever and wherever surely it won't be in that place of the devil "The High Street" - da da da rum rum da! :song: xxxxxxxxxx

I can just picture the conversation instore.
Shopper - Okay I like it and that is a great price I'll take it.
Store - Well sorry we just sold the last one at that price.
Shopper - Oh so you don't have any more in stock?
Shop - We have plenty more in our stock, but not at that price.
Shopper - Leaves

don't tell Elizabeth Duke!!

Lizzie's got nothing to fear from this shower; at least she's not trying to be something she's not!

And I wouldn't worry speculating about where Stevie's stores will be located; you'll be able to hear the shop assistants from miles away....

Jinny

Pj I was thinking the same falling price shop! Rules for selling in the normal retail setting will get them into all sorts of bother if they apply what's happening at gemstvtowers if late. I live in s Scotland so I think we might be safe but all u brummies - your high street will never be the same if , if , this gets off the ground.

Has the diamond just dropped... :wonder:

What if the idea of a shop was Stevie's way of creating his own price comparison opportunities. For instance:

"on the high street were selling this piece for £££££ but today on Gems TV its only..."

Price Comparison Fix?

Has the diamond just dropped... :wonder:

What if the idea of a shop was Stevie's way of creating his own price comparison opportunities. For instance:

"on the high street were selling this piece for £££££ but today on Gems TV its only..."

Just what I was thinking! That would be very cheeky.

Inge x

Latest posts

Back