Entertaining Mally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
In bed spaced out on antibiotics but the Mally shows have kept me entertained. However, it's the presenters who have made me giggle the most. Firstly, JF's outfit on the 4.00 pm show. What is she wearing? Think she is channelling Abba circa 1977.

Then Chuntley made a remark on the earlier show that the TSV would be perfect for Kate Middleton's wedding. She also commented that it would be good for both the mother of the bride and the groom. Er ... think Diana is dead. I laughed at CH's little pause when she realised what she said. Love it - it's the sort of carp I would say without thinking.

However, best laugh goes to Mally for unfastening her jeans because they were too tight. Know that feeling well!

PS none of the above made me buy the TSV. Models looking too orange for my liking.

Thanks Moynah - that's sweet! I'm now totally bored after one week of this chest infection. However, it means I've been watching QVC at odd times. Because I'm feeling a bit spaced out, I've been less critical and enjoyed it more! Really no idea because it's the same old same old.

Latest posts

Back