Really pleased

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wireless

Registered Shopper
I was surprised to see my old friend the DPD man this morning as I have just started dipping my toes into the Rocks and Co pool and made my first buy.

Really really pleased with my goodies and first buys.......

Grinning from ear to ear, thank you Rocks

Yes, what did you get, wireless? (If you don't have pictures and don't know how to do the links, please let us know the item numbers and I will post the links.)

I'm a big fan of Rocks & Co, too. They can be ludicrously, stratospherically overpriced (especially on the more expensive pieces which cost more than my car); but that's not always the case, and you just have to be sensible and do your research. In any event you're unlikely to get a massive bargain, but they do have some lovely settings and beautiful gemstones you don't see anywhere else (and John Scott).

Thank you for helping, my IT skills need refreshing and must learn to copy and paste.

The items I bought from Rocks And Co were nothing grand but enough to put a smile on my face and make me think of summer. They also came beautifully presented in smart boxes , so used to items arriving dowdy cardboard squashed and battered boxes from other channels I took as the the norm, so even these Rocks and Co boxes made me smile (how sad is that?)

The codes are 952 382, 405 198.

Really pretty Wireless, enjoy. Don't forget to water them.
15.gif
xxxxxxxxxxx

Lol

Pretty boxes

Pretty, colourful jewellery

And nice new friends on this forum. What more more can a girl want ?

Lovely jewelery! I like the yellow sapphire one. Very nice, bright and cheerful!

It's so nice to have some good news for once. Maybe there is hope for the jewelery channels after all....:sun:

Latest posts

Back