Nails Inc TSV on 14/04/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd love to know how to keep Nails Inc polish looking good. Two days is about my limit of it looking good. It's such a shame as they do some brilliant colours. I can get OPI to last for about four or five days. Just has to take The Thames off. Gorgeous grey shade but chipped on day two!!

I have that same problem with Leighton Denny but Nails Inc lasts ok on me, especially if I use the Caviar base & top coat.

I have that same problem with Leighton Denny but Nails Inc lasts ok on me, especially if I use the Caviar base & top coat.

Ditto. Nails Inc is the only varnish that stays put on me. I also use the caviar base and top coat. I did notice a big difference in the condition of my nails when I started using the Leighton Denny crystal nail file. I don't get any splitting or peeling nails now.

No varnish lasts on me at all whether it's done by me or a manicurist so I'm having gelish now and getting two weeks wear. Could probably go for three but it coincides with DD getting her nails done at home so I stick with the two. I've a shed load of nails inc, opi, leighton etc as well as I kept trying them all.

Apparently nail varnish doesn't last as long if you have naturally oily nails. Which is the case for me. Perhaps Nails Inc doesn't last as long for me as I use OPI base coat and Seche Vite top coat.

I've tried the Shellac gel varnish and that's supposed to last two weeks but it chips on me after about 10 days.

It's a bit of a shame as I can grow my nails like talons. Most people think they're acrylics!

that looks quite nice if it is the TSV. tempted to go for it as my mums birthday is coming up so I could keep the glitters for myself and give her the more summery colours.

Just depends on the price I suppose.

There will be a free Nails Inc colour with next month's InStyle (on sale beginnning of May), choice of teal, orange or greige.

Much as I love Nails Inc, this set does not float my boat. However, thats not to say I won't be tempted by other items in the show! Checking the tv guide I noticed that apart from the launch, which is hosted by JF - oh god! - there is only one other Nails Inc show tommorow, at 4pm when I am at work. I will record it, but I would have thought, being a Nails Inc TSV, there would be a few more hours of the brand. Big meanies!!:devil:

If there are not a lot of shows it probably means they think it will sell out fast - they probably don't have a lot of TSV stock.

Just wondering, but is this not also what they do when they start getting rid of a brand? Limiting the amount of hours they get?

I've worked out that the TSV will be (I think) under £27 (exc p&p) as nails inc have posted this "nails inc london This is the 'Get the Gloss' collection which is exclusively available on QVC tonight at midnight and then all day tomorrow while stocks last. We hope you like this collection. It is amazing value - you can save over £50!"

These are the colour names too
nails inc london Shoreditch – hot pink nail polish
Electric Avenue – silver glitter nail polish
Camden Lock – metallic blue nail polish
Holland Park Road – glossy plum nail polish
George Yard – metallic champagne nail polish
Warwick Way – vibrant teal nail polish
Hans Crescent – warm orange nail polish

Nails Inc 7 Piece Get the Gloss Collection
Today's Special Value Price £22.84
QVC Price £27.75
Item Number 225306
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Nails Inc Get The Gloss Collection. This fantastic-value seven-piece set showcases four brand new nail colours in glossy, vibrant shades including metallic electric blue and pink coral gloss. Inspired by the catwalk, these easy-to-wear nail polishes will let you channel the latest trends at your fingertips.

Contains:

George Yard (champagne gold shimmer; 10ml)
Electric Avenue (silver glitter; 10ml)
Shoreditch (hot pink gloss; 10ml)
Warwick Way (electric teal; 10ml)
Holland Park Road (rich purple; 10ml)
Camden Lock (electric royal blue metallic; 10ml)
Hans Crescent (bright coral gloss; 10ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225306

Check out Sazza's link.
It tells you that Nail's Inc is also available at Harvey Nicks & Selfridges!?!?

Why would QVC let people know where else to buy it, or am I just being thick?

Check out Sazza's link.
It tells you that Nail's Inc is also available at Harvey Nicks & Selfridges!?!?

Why would QVC let people know where else to buy it, or am I just being thick?

They are talking about the actual Nail Bars I think.

Latest posts

Back