Kipling TSV 22/04/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a postcard today.

It's called the Kipling Machida messenger bag.Apparantly it's uber-stylish!!!

I was midly excited by this TSV.Its been ages since I've bought a Kipling bag.Not sure now I've seen half the photo on the newsletter:doh:

I got the postcard too - so maybe need to search the name

I googled it when I got the card and got a link to one of the discount code sites... no piccie (or discount code) but it said on there it will be below £35...

I couldn't find a picture of it when I searched.I did like the bag on the postcard - but don't think thats it? Particularly when the postcard says in tiny letters,that the bag featured may or may not be the TSV?

I thought she looked a bit daft wearing it through the show - BUT - this is exactly what I commented on about DF just the other day in another thread - I can't help but like her,as she often gives us a sneak peek of things coming up - and she wears them,so you get to see the pros and cons for a bit.

I'm still undecided though,despite seeing it on her!

well if it is available in the multi stripey print i will be makin use of my easter easy pay voucher xx
fingers crossed xx

Kipling Machida Medium Cross Body Messenger Bag
Today's Special Value Price £34.20
QVC Price £41.00
Item Number 150917
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £17.10 plus P&P
Kipling Machida cross-body messenger bag. Features an on-trend messenger shape, plus an adjustable strap and a flap pocket on the front with a branded rubber badge. Channel some uber-chic urban style with this practical, stylish bag.

Main compartment secures with a zip
Features pen and pouch pockets inside
Pocket on back secures with hook and loop
Signature Kipling monkey keyring attached
100% nylon

Colours available:

Orange Speckled
Blue Print
Black
Heavenly Blue
Wild Grey
Sunset Orange

Measurements:

Bag: 30cm x 28cm (11.75" x 11")
Maximum shoulder strap length: 63.5cm (25")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.150917

love the bag but disappointed with the colour choices so wont be ordering
one thing i did notice in the 12 o clock show QVC have always stressed that if you buy the bags in the prints you pay extra in the Kipling stores but QVC all options are the same price therefore stressing you are getting a bargain however they showed a quaso bag priced 32.76 then later in the same show showed the same bag in two different prints for 47.50 how can they justify this and especially showing them both in the same show as if no one would notice xx

Latest posts

Back