Breast Cancer Care Event?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The BCC night is the first Wednesday of October so this year it is 1st of October and the fashion show is happening in London that night.

However QVC have now put up the TV Guide for that week and there is no sign of BCC on 1st October :confused:

It is supposed to be the Philosophy TSV that day but there is not many hours, 12am, 1am and 11am then no more but there is Decleor, Yankee and Kipling and others scheduled to be on the rest of that day so it all seems a bit odd.

Wonder if they are changing the BCC night format this year. Maybe we are going to get whole shows of the above with special BCC items/prices? Maybe it is connected to the fact the 1st October is QVC UK's birthday.

Last edited:
I was just thinking the other day 'is it too early to be getting excited about BCC night'? It's the best time of the whole year on QVC. Love all the excitement leading up to it....the detective work for goodies......the elation when you manage to get something in your basket....disappointment when you miss something you'd really like......all the banter on st.com.....:D

Is it possible they may change it to the following wednesday so it doesn't clash with their birthday & just show recorded highlights from the fashoin show?

The thing is the are always at the Fashion Show live and they talk directly to whoever is there so it just wouldn't be the same to show it recorded, it would then be manufactured, not the same buzz that the evening has if it is live.

I have done some digging and there are a couple of bits on QGossip but nothing worth shouting about as regards what they are planning on showing.

I really really really hope that the format hasn't changed.

BCC night is such a buzz

I tried to order a few things on the last BCC care night and either the web was down or the phone lines were busy. I have no idea how anyone got anything!!!

nearly everything that sold out, came back into stock on the web later in the evening or next day....people were putting in their baskets immediately so as not to miss out and then deciding which they wanted to keep and releasing what they didn't.

nearly everything that sold out, came back into stock on the web later in the evening or next day....people were putting in their baskets immediately so as not to miss out and then deciding which they wanted to keep and releasing what they didn't.

Cheers Mrs James I'll know for next time!!!! Then again I did save some money in not being able to order what I wanted:rolleyes:

The only thing I have ever managed to buy which was a gatineau set - I ordered as soon as they said it is gatineau next without even knowing what it was - then when it came on it wasn't even as cheap as I could have bought other sets.

The phone is always engaged and it is useless to try to use the internet that is always blocked too.

The BCC event is the best night on here. I always look forward to the banter and excitement when you actually manage to get something. It'll be a shame if it's not happening this year.

The BCC event is the best night on here. I always look forward to the banter and excitement when you actually manage to get something. It'll be a shame if it's not happening this year.

Definitely the best night of the year - usually hilarious on here - as we all moan at the website/phone, laugh a lot and try and keep up with all the banter posted - oh and try and successfully buy something! :lol

I've only ever been successful with one thing - the Pink Skagen Watch and I had to send it back because the battery was flat and QVC weren't prepared to cover the cost of a replacement. If I remember rightly, I think other members had the same problem too.

i love the night too, and to be honest this year, having found you guys, i was getting even more excited! my qvc life is a bit of secret identity (apart from the thousand couriers and neighbours who deliver/take in the many many packages i order, of course)...hope there are no big changes although i have never been successful ordering anything so far...still good fun!

Hope they haven't changed it, it's always a good laugh.

The best year ever was about 3-4 years ago. We used to have an insider who's hubby worked for QVC and she would post beauty TSV's in advance for us (her name completely escapes me ATM :eek:), that year she managed to get a complete list of items and numbers for BCC night and posted it for us so we could all order what we wanted before it even went to air. Happy days :)

EDIT: Was her username CSI :confused:

I tried to order a few things on the last BCC care night and either the web was down or the phone lines were busy. I have no idea how anyone got anything!!!

The red button was too slow too, I have yet to get anything on the night:(

Hope they haven't changed it, it's always a good laugh.

The best year ever was about 3-4 years ago. We used to have an insider who's hubby worked for QVC and she would post beauty TSV's in advance for us (her name completely escapes me ATM :eek:), that year she managed to get a complete list of items and numbers for BCC night and posted it for us so we could all order what we wanted before it even went to air. Happy days :)

EDIT: Was her username CSI :confused:

CSI, thought she was newer member, appearing 2 or so years ago? Could be wrong.:confused:

From what I heard through another source QVC aren't doing the BCC night this year for some reason.

I don't know why though.

CSI, thought she was newer member, appearing 2 or so years ago? Could be wrong.:confused:

I must have the wrong name Sazz, hopefully somebody else can remember, either that or I will suddenly wake up at 4am and remember! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back