Liz Earle Skin Repair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
I've just recieved a kit of Liz Earle stuff, ordered as it's still free P&P .

I've used them before so thought I'd give the C&P another go, love the toner & have used the Skin Repair once before, ages ago.

Good grief! What have they done to the smell of the Skin Repair??? :puke:
It's absolutely disgusting!

I don't remember it smelling like this when I had it years ago!
Have they changed it or is my memory failing me?

Tried rubbing a bit on my hand, even one of the dogs took one sniff & walked off in disgust.:mysmilie_1:

Don't get me started on Skin Repair. I took the "advice" of a guy who avidly uses Liz Earle skincare to use my usual skin repair Sep-Feb and skin repair light Mar-Aug , What do I get 3 weeks down the line? A breakout of spots. Now he posts on Liz Earle's FB page today "Has been on the search for a really great, botanical based Scalp Tonic for a while know, but didn't want to use one that was oil based. Who knew I had the perfect tonic on my shelf all along. I've been using the Instant Boost Skin Tonic; I just twist the nozzle so its barely open and run it through my hair after I've s...howered with the Botanical Shine shampoo. Lovely little treat I thought I'd share with you. x".

Will it surprise anyone that he worships the ground our "Resident Beauty Expert" Alison Young walks on....

I think the Normal one smells OK but the Dry one can have a smell like polyfiller or something similar.

Thanks nail princess as I was debating whether to post his name. And if I get into trouble also his last name begins with M.

Latest posts

Back