Pantomime Dame !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Oh dear ! that get-up that AY was wearing tonight, was it for a bet ???? or did she get dressed in the dark.

Multi coloured frock, pick'n'mix jewellery, and black opaques with GOLD strappy footwear; whatever was she thinking ? I know anything goes these days, but honestly ! Classy it was NOT !

Have times really changed that much where its ok to wear dark hosiery with pale footwear ? I remember it being referred to as the Minnie Mouse look !

I could not get over the gold strappy wedges with the thick black tights. Couldn't even pay attention to what she was rabbiting on about. A blessing perhaps.:happy:

Actually I kept thinking she looked like those elderly ladies who buy in charity shops and just wear it altogether without a care or thought. Which is totally great for them to be themselves. But a sales woman on live TV in front of millions. NOT!

Dammit I missed it. Well worth a look too, is that scruffy piece who co presents with Peter Simon on a Monday. I'm not sure if she is still on because I don't buy from situp any more.

I just wandered into daughter's room to say goodnight and she'd got QVC on - stopped me in my tracks I have to say! Only saw the top half but I said something along the lines of OMG what IS she wearing..! Shoulda gone to SpecSavers...

On the Mally TSV launch show she was wearing what looked like bat wings.

I wasn't watching for long but did notice she looked even more of a mess than usual!! :doh: The cacophony of raucous drivel emanating from her and Mally drove me away in record time. I know many of you think Mally is funny and entertaining but how can anyone bear to listen to that dreadful noise!!??
mysmilie_58.gif

I had it on and my hubby walked into the room and said somthing like 'OMG what is she wearing' too. So if a bloke can notice then it must have been bad.:wonder:

I wasn't watching for long but did notice she looked even more of a mess than usual!! :doh: The cacophony of raucous drivel emanating from her and Mally drove me away in record time. I know many of you think Mally is funny and entertaining but how can anyone bear to listen to that dreadful noise!!??
mysmilie_58.gif

I can't watch a whole hour of mally in go, her voice is a bit harsh. But it IS totally worth watching for the clangers she drops and watching the reaction. Like telling JR last night that she looked so good she wanted to have sex with her. Hilarious! She shakes it up a little and that's no bad thing when it comes to QVC...

Tx

I've hardly watched qvc in the last couple of weeks but switched on for the last ten mins of Mally last night. Oh dear - was Alison in fancy dress? And what was that business of grabbing Mally's jewellery off her? She looked like she was wearing the next 5 years worth of diamoneek tsv's. Maybe I missed some crucial explanation earlier in the day.

I must say that DF who followed, looked incredibly good - the best I've ever seen. Lovely dress, sheer black tights, nice shoes. Very elegant indeed.

Generally I'm not too bothered by what the presenters wear but those two were poles apart last night.

At least we were spared the "Max Wall" legs as she was wearing a longer floral number:sun:

I've always been slightly mystified by AY; most of the people that I know that work in the beauty industry at least have an awareness of style and fashion, but she always looks like she applies her make-up with a mop and dresses with a shovel! She did look particularly awful yesterday though...

Jinny

I've hardly watched qvc in the last couple of weeks but switched on for the last ten mins of Mally last night. Oh dear - was Alison in fancy dress? And what was that business of grabbing Mally's jewellery off her? She looked like she was wearing the next 5 years worth of diamoneek tsv's. Maybe I missed some crucial explanation earlier in the day.

I must say that DF who followed, looked incredibly good - the best I've ever seen. Lovely dress, sheer black tights, nice shoes. Very elegant indeed.

Generally I'm not too bothered by what the presenters wear but those two were poles apart last night.

Dale Franklin? He's a dark horse, isn't he! :thinking: :cheeky: :tongue:

When she first appeared on QVC she looked more professional and dressed like Fiona and Keeley.

Latest posts

Back