Still waiting for delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
I am getting really H**** off waiting for deliveries from IW, I put in an order for Bissell shampoos weeks ago and it still has order in progress on the web and now they are free postage, aaaah! its making me so mad, I wouldn't be bothered about paying the postage if they had been delivered in a reasonable time but this is getting beyond a joke.

Sorry for moaning but I just had let of steam.:(

I am getting really H**** off waiting for deliveries from IW, I put in an order for Bissell shampoos weeks ago and it still has order in progress on the web and now they are free postage, aaaah! its making me so mad, I wouldn't be bothered about paying the postage if they had been delivered in a reasonable time but this is getting beyond a joke.

Sorry for moaning but I just had let of steam.:(

I ordered some on Sunday and am also waiting. Today I sent them an email asking why my order was still in progress and have received an automated reply that someone would get back to me within 7 working days! The annoying thing is that they are selling the items now and yet have not honoured the orders that they already have. I will not be very happy if they sell out in the meantime and then do not have the stock to fulfill our orders!

Sorry to hear you are having the same problems Lioness, if I order anything of the net I only ever have to wait a couple of days, even QVC is better at getting there orders filled within a week and they have a lot more products. I am seriously considering never buying from them again there customer service is appalling.

come on now saphire, please show some patience and common sense. after all, they are doing you a favour by providing free postage. there are too many knee jerk reactions to trivial hardships. think of the children in africa and then learn to realise that the world won't stop without you!

:rolleyes: She ordered it WEEKS ago, and she is doing them a favour by ordering from this god awful channel Why you always lick its arse I don't know, actually I think I do.

And kids from Africa- nothing to do with this, just a pathetic attempt to stand up for Ideals**t

Lol! I do hope that was a joke Deal Breaker if not you are the one that should chill out. Oh and by the way, when I ordered it was not Free P&P I am paying £9.80 for the privilege of waiting so long.

come on now saphire, please show some patience and common sense. after all, they are doing you a favour by providing free postage. there are too many knee jerk reactions to trivial hardships. think of the children in africa and then learn to realise that the world won't stop without you!

Yep, I hope that was a joke too - I don't think anyone is having a 'knee jerk' reaction to anything.

If someone has spent their hard earned cash on a product and a company states they will deliver it within a specified time and then don't, I think people have every right to be annoyed about it - and this sort of thing happens time and time again with this dreadful excuse for a company. I've been on the receiving end of it several times myself and have vowed 'no-more'.

They aren't doing anyone a favour by giving free postage at all, they're clearly not always able to deliver when they say they will and so recoup the costs from the free postage from all the money people have to waste on call charges from ringing their useless CS. Very often the p and p on items is absolutely exorbitant anyway and the savings on products they sell isn't always that great.

This thread reminded me I hadn't received a brooch which I ordered ages ago. I checked up and it was ordered on 29th June. I ordered some other things with it and they came quite quickly, but they took the money for the whole order from my credit card on 30th June.

I did ring them in the middle of July and they said I had to allow at least 30 working days for delivery.

I've just rung them again - it took 10 minutes; I wonder how much that cost me - and they said it had been despatched and I should have received it on 5th July. I explained that was a different story from the one they told me last time I rang and they said they would send me a form to say I hadn't received it and I would get a refund. I said that was just a ploy to prolong the process and why should I fill a form in - they have had my money since 30th June and I want it back now. After a lot of umming and aaahing they agreed to give me a refund immediately, which will take 5 days to process (not so immediately then!).

This was the first time I have bought anything from Ideal World and it will certainly be the last!

Following my sage of bedding ordered on 4th July - duvet sets never arrived I have to fill out the blessed non-receipt form. I also ordered 2 sheet sets one of which was faulty and was returned on about 15th July. I requested a replacement as I wanted two sets for twin beds - replacement set has also failed to arrive. Another form to fill in. Meanwhile the egyptian sheets have been on several times since.

My mum ordered a plain cotton kaftan ( I know, but it is plain) about a month ago for going down to the pool and back on hols and that hasn't arrived yet either. They make you wait for 20 days to make sure it hasn't arrived, meanwhile the things were on again over the weekend and sold out and she doesn't have hers for her holiday in a week.

I really don't think I'll be ordering anything else from IW - I think things are definitely going down the pan there what with non-deliveries, adverts, few products etc. Wouldn't want to get caught out like the 'One' chanel.

I am on another forum unrelated to Shopping telly and there's a few threads about IW and non deliveries and how people will never use them again. Surely the management must know how people feel about them and that's what annoys me most, they appear to be doing nothing to win back customers or acknowledging their worries.

Saphire
I have just had a look at my account on the IW site. Until this morning it stated that the delivery date would be 2/9/8. It has now been changed to 10/9/8 so hopefully we will get the cleaning solution soon. I have not been waiting as long as you - Have you sent them an email complaining about the time that this is taking? - maybe they will reduce/refund your postage.

Saphire
I have just had a look at my account on the IW site. Until this morning it stated that the delivery date would be 2/9/8. It has now been changed to 10/9/8 so hopefully we will get the cleaning solution soon. I have not been waiting as long as you - Have you sent them an email complaining about the time that this is taking? - maybe they will reduce/refund your postage.

Lioness, Yes but only received an automated reply. I have just checked my order again and all the orders are blank with empty details.

I have just checked my order again and all the orders are blank with empty details.

Just checked mine again, and same as you -NOTHING THERE!

I will keep on checking from time to time - hope that they sort out their site soon.

IW account section is back up and running. Mine says invoiced with today's date for delivery. Now will it happen.;) According to parcelnet its out for delivery.

Last edited:

Hope you had a good day back at school today. Have you any homework to do tonight? English? Grammar? Punctuation?

Latest posts

Back