Frayed Fake Flowers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowj63

Registered Shopper
Is it me or did anyone notice those expensive fake flowers when in closer shot were all frayed around the edges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice looking but would nt want to risk it as not sure they would suffer close inspection.......................... did anyone else notice...........cant remember the name of the show sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or did anyone notice those expensive fake flowers when in closer shot were all frayed around the edges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice looking but would nt want to risk it as not sure they would suffer close inspection.......................... did anyone else notice...........cant remember the name of the show sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I saw fraying on the sweet pea arrangement and one of the reviews suggests this.

Don't you mean frayed fake flaaaars!!! :mysmilie_499:

I've seen a thread on here before mentioning this, and for the price of some of them they should be perfect!

I was suckered into getting the super bargain price roses and sweetpeas the other day, arrived yesterday, never seen so much non recyclable packaging but they certainly don't look real, like they kept banging on about. Mine came with a bottle of rose scent that you spritz over your fake flaaarrs to make them smell even more synthetic BUT they're OK, I've pulled off the frayed bits and they'll look OK in the conservatory from a distance.

I was suckered into getting the super bargain price roses and sweetpeas the other day, arrived yesterday, never seen so much non recyclable packaging but they certainly don't look real, like they kept banging on about. Mine came with a bottle of rose scent that you spritz over your fake flaaarrs to make them smell even more synthetic BUT they're OK, I've pulled off the frayed bits and they'll look OK in the conservatory from a distance.

I feel a song coming on :song: :song: :song: :song:

Latest posts

Back