Nina Leonard Designer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

felinegirl

Registered Shopper
What an annoying little man, was the man who was presenting the Nina Leonard show at 11pm.
He really wound me up, he seemed quite annoyed when Craig walked on and showed what the TSV would be at midnight (Birkenstock). I dont think anyone on QVC has ever annoyed me so much.
I think the QVC presenters name was Jilly. She just kept laughing, quite nervously, I thought! He annoyed me so much that I had to turn it off. For all I know, his clothes may be really good value for money but because of him I would never order any of the goods that he sells.

Lenny was definitely a bit hyper last night. although jilly halliday has no sense of humour at all so i'm not surprised if sounded nervous.

What an annoying little man, was the man who was presenting the Nina Leonard show at 11pm.
He really wound me up, he seemed quite annoyed when Craig walked on and showed what the TSV would be at midnight (Birkenstock). I dont think anyone on QVC has ever annoyed me so much.
I think the QVC presenters name was Jilly. She just kept laughing, quite nervously, I thought! He annoyed me so much that I had to turn it off. For all I know, his clothes may be really good value for money but because of him I would never order any of the goods that he sells.

Yes he definitely is an annoying little man, and ..

No they definitely aren't good value for money.

WoW.

Lenny, Gilly and Craig-y, what a combo ! Sounds like the programme from hell :devil:

I get the distict impression Jilly doesn't like him and who can blame her?? If I was in the same room as him I'd lose my soh too. :angry: Just been watching this obnoxious little creep on with Kathy and he's such a rude, loud mouthed phoney peddling his polyester crap. He was prancing about doing his usual touchy feely number on the model wearing the monstrosity below and came out with 'all you bigger girls can still wear your bra...and you won't hurt your knees' :wonder: Slimey little git. :puke:

I've seen him well tanked up on the sherbets in the past. I'm surprised no one has said anything to him about it. I didn't see last night's but that might have bee the case again.

i rather like lenny. he's well over the top sometimes but at least he's got a bit of va va voom about him which i find entertaining. i imagine the american audience go for all that shouting and "my plus size girls" stuff and it would be hard for him to adjust the approach for an occasional visit here.

he's also got one FINE head of hair on him for a gentleman of his age, he must be in his late fifties or early sixties. he mentioned the other day that he has a daughter who's 20 which rather surprised me. i've imagined Nina to be more of a business partner than wife in the true sense. very wrong of me to judge a book by its cover.

Well I could be a lone voice here, but I really like him. Oh he's brash, loud, in your face and sometimes he's out of control, but at least he's got some spark about him and you can't say HE isn't enthusiastic about what he does.

I have a few of his dresses and once you get the sizing right they are well made, wear and wash well. I have one knitted dress in three different colours and that's just fab. I have one of his "miracle jersey" or whatever the devil he calls it dresses and I was really surprised to find that it was fully lined ... I didn't expect that.

Some of the stuff he does is absolutely not me at all, but that's just how it is.

I didn't see him on with Jilly, but I did see a bit of the show with Kathy Taylor this morning and I thought it came across that Kathy genuinely liked him. Tanya and Sally seemed to be happy in his company too. And for once poor Kathy was able to wear the right flipping size, rather than having to squish herself into a size too small and not look or feel as good as she can.

Nowt wrong with having a few sherbets once in a while, but probably not a good idea before going on air.

Ooo BurlyBeaR I didn't get to see your post before I shoved up my missive. I'm not a lone voice ... :happy:

Tink x

Well I could be a lone voice here, but I really like him. Oh he's brash, loud, in your face and sometimes he's out of control, but at least he's got some spark about him and you can't say HE isn't enthusiastic about what he does.

I have a few of his dresses and once you get the sizing right they are well made, wear and wash well. I have one knitted dress in three different colours and that's just fab. I have one of his "miracle jersey" or whatever the devil he calls it dresses and I was really surprised to find that it was fully lined ... I didn't expect that.

Some of the stuff he does is absolutely not me at all, but that's just how it is.

I didn't see him on with Jilly, but I did see a bit of the show with Kathy Taylor this morning and I thought it came across that Kathy genuinely liked him. Tanya and Sally seemed to be happy in his company too. And for once poor Kathy was able to wear the right flipping size, rather than having to squish herself into a size too small and not look or feel as good as she can.

Nowt wrong with having a few sherbets once in a while, but probably not a good idea before going on air.

Well said Tinkerbelle, I like him to so you aren't alone xx

I don't mind him, he makes me laugh acting like a nutter. Last nights show with Jilly was a bit odd as there seemed to be an atmosphere between him and Tanya. She seemed to have a bit of a fall out with Lenny and went missing for a few minutes and then when she reappeared they said she was not well and it was quite strained with lots of false laughter. I thought Jilly did well, must have been a difficult show to handle, Lenny not being the easiest to reign in at the best of times.

I've got the cardigan style dress and I love it.

Last edited:
Perhaps she got hacked off with him touching her 'under the bustline' :puke:

There was a noticable lack of groping when she reappreaded so wouldn't be surprised if that was the cause of it.

I can't stand the annoying little twerp :talking: Am surprised Tanya didn't land him one in that mega-gob of his :doh:

I can't stand the annoying little twerp :talking: Am surprised Tanya didn't land him one in that mega-gob of his :doh:
Good....I'm not alone in my dislike of the Groping Grandad!! Us Fulhamites must stick together Phil. :handshake:

With the exception of Oida from Ronni Nicole and the Tiana B lady, most of the American "types" in the fashion industry are loud, play the Great I Am, and wont be shouted down. Hate them.

There's another one on now, - the Chateux Argent bloke - there's no shutting him up at all. I wish they would put him in a room with the rest of them, Kim M included, and see who would come up for air first !

With the exception of Oida from Ronni Nicole and the Tiana B lady, most of the American "types" in the fashion industry are loud, play the Great I Am, and wont be shouted down. Hate them.

There's another one on now, - the Chateux Argent bloke - there's no shutting him up at all. I wish they would put him in a room with the rest of them, Kim M included, and see who would come up for air first !

Canadian surely?

Latest posts

Back