Why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
Why is Claire sitting with a pair of sunglasses on the top of her head in the Birkenstock hour at noon:wonder: She looks bl**dy ridiculous *just saying*. Can you tell I'm bored:yawn:

I've often thought the same thing about Ann Dorrington. Everytime I've seen her guest presenting she always has what looks like sunglasses on the top of her head.

(They could of course be normal glasses) :blush:

I always perch my reading glasses on the top of my head, but got bit of a shock yesterday when I flipped them down to read a text message on my phone and ****** room went dark ... they were my sunglasses ... :blush:

So I'd been sat in the office doing a Claire Sutton!! And no I dont think I was looking cool.

Mind you ... changing the subject somewhat ... what to do with your reading glasses when you're not wearing them??? I have four pairs because I keep putting them down never to find them again. I can't bear those chain doodahs and it feels quite natural to shove them on my head ... but even then it isn't guaranteed I won't be searching for them ... and I have been known to try putting on a pair only to discover I already have them on the top of my head. :doh:

I perch mine on top of my head too so I know where they are. Mind you the times I am hunting for my glasses to suddenly realise they are on my head :blush:

Why is Claire sitting with a pair of sunglasses on the top of her head in the Birkenstock hour at noon:wonder: She looks bl**dy ridiculous *just saying*. Can you tell I'm bored:yawn:

For effect......................:tongue:

You shouldn't really put any sort of specs on your head as it stretches the arms and hinges. I ruined a very expensive pair back in my 20's, was told off my the optician and have never done it again, lol.

Latest posts

Back