Fashion?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scary

Registered Shopper
It's been a while since I tuned in to Friday Fashion(?). I did think things may have improved. Sadly not.
Where have all the classic clothes they used to show when the fashion hours first started gone? This just seems like cheap tat that no one with a shred of brain power would be seen dead in.
Poor Loen has to rabbit on about what wonderful value the clothes are & how you could wear a PU mac to a wedding(!)& the models saying, 'if you saw this on the high street you'd be paying £100' Really? For an acrylic bit of fluff?
Am I on the wrong lines here? Is this what Ideal World viewers really want? If so, I will apologise & creep quietly away.

I only see the Friday Fashion show every now and again, but I did catch a little bit of one this morning in which they were trying to flog a bright yellow maxi dress for £25 and £5-odd postage by saying the same thing "if you went in Monsoon and bought something similar you could add a nought onto that £25 price tag...". Oh, do me a favour. It was a crappy polyester see through bit of tat...:grin:

It's been a while since I tuned in to Friday Fashion(?). I did think things may have improved. Sadly not.
Where have all the classic clothes they used to show when the fashion hours first started gone? This just seems like cheap tat that no one with a shred of brain power would be seen dead in.
Poor Loen has to rabbit on about what wonderful value the clothes are & how you could wear a PU mac to a wedding(!)& the models saying, 'if you saw this on the high street you'd be paying £100' Really? For an acrylic bit of fluff?
Am I on the wrong lines here? Is this what Ideal World viewers really want? If so, I will apologise & creep quietly away.

Poor Loen my ass, she must go to some weird weddings if you can turn up wearing a £14.99 pu coat, she dont half talk a load of.....

I thought QVC fashion was bad until I saw the offerings on Ideal World this afternoon.
:puke: :puke: :puke: It made Qvc's fashion look fashionable. :eek:

And one of the worst cases of camel toe that I have ever seen on the blonde model in some beige cropped trousers :thinking:

Latest posts

Back