Chloe v Stacey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
I'm finding it really interesting to see how Stacey is becoming the new Chloe (minus brettons). She even has a John Scott intro, gives fashion advice and decisively states when the auction will finish - unlike Chloe, who now seems to have to negotiate with producers, cameraman, etc. There's been a real change in the dynamic between Chloe and the 'team', evidenced by Stacey's relationship with the 'team'. I think it'll be more interesting than watching the jewellery of late.

Yes I think you're right Tilly. Bossy Little Madam complete with hand on hip and barked commands definately seems to be top dog at TJC Towers now.
mysmilie_61.gif

jumped up shop boys and girls!

Why do the jumped up shop boys and girls at tjc keep telling us that they are negotiating a price for the tat they are flogging? Do they think we are fools? I have long stopped listening to them and just watch with the sound turned down! I am so tired of the "under £10.99 day". I have had to return pieces that were just badly made. I'm so fed up with the shop boys and girls telling me how wonderful the jewellery is as if they are experts. Sometimes they tell you complete and utter nonsense, for example the trillion cut was made for tanzanite, it wasn't; it was a cut that was used over a hundred years ago by the Asscher brothers in Amsterdam! Chloe and Stacey irritate the life out of me! They talk complete and utter nonsense. Also Stacey is on far too often. Thank you for the thread Tilly, I just had to get that of my chest!

I shall now go and lie down in darkened room!

Sahara, over the last couple of years not only have I voiced on this forum displeasure regarding misinformation re trilliant cut/tanzanite/Asscher Bros, I've e-mailed them at least four times but I don't seem to make them understand that the Asscher cut isn't just a fancy name made up by Tiffany in the 1960s in order to sell tanzanite!!! Did I ever receive other than the standard acknowledgement of these e-mails??? What do you think??? Do you think they are in any way bovvered???? I think the only mandate given to the sales team is to say whatever it takes-they probably think there are so few us us with any real knowledge that we can be disregarded.
Best wishes from Springflower.

Gosh, whoda' thunk it. Not only is tanzanite rare(ish) but it can time travel too! Is there anything this gem can't do?! *rolls eyes*

Latest posts

Back