Websites merged?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
As far as I can see the sit up channels have merged their websites, the only differences being the item "on air" and the layout of the homepages. I noticed this 'cause I often browse those sites, sometimes when I'm looking for something specific I'll key it in, say on Bid, find the item for X amount of pounds with X amount available, but on checking Price drop I might find the same product with more in the drop and with the price having dropped lower. Now they're all the same.

A few nights ago I saw a Ladies Armani watch going for £79.99, there was 5 available, no bidders so far, and it didn't close until the 29th. I checked out the other sit ups, and they showed exactly the same watches, prices, dates etc. I thought I'd buy it 'cause there's quite a few in stock and quite a few days left on the auction so by the 29th it's bound to have dropped down to a good price. I was distracted and ended up not buying it, and I'm really glad I didn't 'cause three or four days later the price hasn't dropped one single penny, and I'm sure in the old days it would have done. Obviously they want £79.99 for that watch, but I didn't think thats how these channels worked.

I don't like these changes and I certainly won't be buying as much from these channels as I have in the past!

i was the same as i saw mike sell a lovely puma green hoodie for £2.99!!! my mum wanted me to have it so went to the website to see it on in the web clearance and i too thought i`d bid but the price has not dropped over the last few days either

Latest posts

Back