Is America ready for Richard J?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Julian mentioned this morning that Richard Jackson is "going to hit America soon". I assume he's going to QVC over there to flog his Flower Power products.

I wonder if his hose end sprayer will be as popular across the pond?

:mysmilie_496:

Julian mentioned this morning that Richard Jackson is "going to hit America soon". I assume he's going to QVC over there to flog his Flower Power products.

I wonder if his hose end sprayer will be as popular across the pond?

:mysmilie_496:

Poor USA no doubt he will bore them to death, great for us as well we don't have to put up with him YIPPEE !!!!!

I hope America keep him!

Perhaps he can get a seat on the last shuttle flight. One way ticket.

I don't watch the gardening programmes now as I don't like watching him, much too smug for my liking.

The most embarrassing thing was when he told a guest "this is my show" because he felt the guest was overtaking. Not professional and should have been said off air before next airing. Or let Q presenter refer questions to RJ in a bid to drop hint to guest.

The most embarrassing thing was when he told a guest "this is my show" because he felt the guest was overtaking. Not professional and should have been said off air before next airing. Or let Q presenter refer questions to RJ in a bid to drop hint to guest.

Wasn't David Hawkins by any chance:talking:

Latest posts

Back