Anyone know what is tonight's TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am on the look out for a new lap top. Any ideas yet on model and price. Last aver was an old model and not many in stock either!

It says The electrical home featuring... Nintendo. Featuring all you need for your home, from the best vacuum cleaner to the latest in computing technology. Plus we'll be featuring gaming consoles from Nintendo.

So they will be selling the Nintendo 3DS but it's not likely to be the TSV.

It says The electrical home featuring... Nintendo. Featuring all you need for your home, from the best vacuum cleaner to the latest in computing technology. Plus we'll be featuring gaming consoles from Nintendo.

So they will be selling the Nintendo 3DS but it's not likely to be the TSV.

Interesting. Though I note there is an acer TSV later on in April!

course i know what it is lol how do you think i got the spec lol

Acer Aspire 5742 15.6" Intel Core i3 Laptop with 750GB HDD, 4GB RAM, & 2 Yr AVG
Item Number: 565040
QVC Price £578.00
Today's Special Value Price £499.80
Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95

Acer Aspire 15.6" HD laptop with an Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM and 750GB hard disk space. Features a 720p high definition widescreen display, an integrated Intel graphics card and a built-in DVD rewriter, as well as an HDMI output, to hook it up to your HDTV. Get smooth performance with this highly powered laptop PC from Acer - great for office work and for chilling out with a movie. Direct despatch: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK mainland only
Store all your digital videos, pictures, music and more on the laptop's huge 750GB hard drive.

Connect to the internet wirelessly with the built-in Acer Nplify Wi-Fi card, allowing you to access open Wi-Fi hotspots where available.

Pop in a DVD to brighten up a long flight or train journey or back-up your data to DVD with the built-in DVD rewriter.

Say hello to friends around the world with pre-loaded Skype software and the 1.3MP webcam built in to the laptop (internet connection required).

To help you to stay safe online, QVC are also adding in AVG Internet Security with two years protection for one PC.

Technical specifications:

* Display: 15.6" HD Acer Cine Crystal LED LCD widescreen
* Processor: Intel Core i3-380M
* Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM
* Data capacity: 750GB hard disk drive
* Optical disc drive: DVD-Super Multi DL drive
* Graphics card: integrated
* Wi-Fi: Acer Nplify 802.11b/g/n
* Webcam: 1.3MP built-in
* Battery: six-cell li-ion battery (up to 3.5 hours battery life)
* Weight: 2.6kg
* Dimensions (w x d x h): 38.1cm x 25.3cm x 2.5cm/3.4cm (15" x 9.96" x 0.98"/1.33")

Input/output

* 2-in-1 card reader (SD and MMC)
* 3 x USB 2.0
* 1 x HDMI with HDCP support
* 1 x VGA
* 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack
* 1 x mic-in jack
* 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45)
* 1 x DC-in for AC adaptor

Software:

* Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system
* Microsoft Office Starter 2010
* Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded (purchase product key to activate full version)
* Acer eRecovery Management
* Adobe Flash Player 10
* Adobe Reader 9.1
* eSobi
* Google Toolbar
* Norton Online Backup
* McAfee Internet Security Suite Trial
* Cyberlink PowerDVD
* NTI Media Maker
* Oberon GameZone
* Acer Crystal Eye
* Microsoft Silverlight
* Windows Live Essentials — Wave 3.2 (Mail, Photo Gallery, Live Messenger, Movie Maker, Writer)
* Acer Accessory Store
* Acer Identity Card
* Acer Registration
* Acer Updater
* eBay shortcut 2009

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.565040

Got great advice on this forum regarding the last lap top QV had. Any useful feedback re this one, the spec and the price on offer. Grateful for any comments

Latest posts

Back