Not a good selling point really.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Just now in the Cashmasoft hour, Debbie even pointed out that, on the sequin trimmed jumper, two of the sequins were already missing round the neckline of one of the samples on the hangers. You could clearly see the obvious gap & the loose hanging threads.

Doesn't bode well for how well attached they are!

I remember a Storybook Knits jumper with beads around the neckline missing and the camera deliberately moved away from the "offending angle!"

Cashmasoft: you do get a LOT of acrylic for your money... :thinking:

Didn't see the bit you mentioned but saw a few of the things later in the day and good grief they were pretty so old fashioned. I've no idea about the quality and I thought the waterfall cardi that was a TSV a while back looked quite nice and definitely trendy but the stuff I saw last night was very definitely not.

Just now in the Cashmasoft hour, Debbie even pointed out that, on the sequin trimmed jumper, two of the sequins were already missing round the neckline of one of the samples on the hangers. You could clearly see the obvious gap & the loose hanging threads.

Doesn't bode well for how well attached they are!

No, but at least they were honest. :sun: Did you hear someone do a big burp in the studio during one of those Cashmirsoft hours? DG tried to blame someone else but I think it was her.:wonder: HEhe

Latest posts

Back