How often do you buy the TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
Looking at my QVC shopping habits I've noticed I rarely buy the TSV. And I don't think I've ever stayed up until midnight to get it. My sister in law is a big QVC fan and she is the TSV queen.

I did buy the Ojon TSV but that's my first one this year. Last one was in December and before that it was the menorca glitter heart birches back in the summer.

So how often do you??

Only twice in 7 years! Elemis being the last one at Christmas and camcorder for DD couple of Christmases ago. I never deliberately stay up for it.

Last TSV I bought was the Liz Earle TSV last month and that was on advanced orders...

The Christmas Elemis TSV was the last one that I bought. I used to buy all the Philosophy, L'Occitane, Smashbox, Laura Geller TSV's but they have become samey and expensive and not such good value in recent months.

I pretty much only ever buy beauty TSV's - this year I've just gone for Elemis, BE and Mally.

I find that by only ever checking QVC on line, I pretty much only buy what I want - notice I didn't say what I need! I think if you sit and watch the shows you get sucked into the buy buy buy hype - and the panic that the 'Limited Stock' message engenders.

I really miss the Molton Brown TSVs: they were FANTASTIC value, especially the Christmas one :sad:

Well two so far this year, the Elemis and the Birkenstocks. Infact that is all I have bought from QVC. One in December the Elemis TSV again because I liked the products in it. I did buy the ice grip things in December but they were not TSVs. One of the best things I ever bought infact in the history of QVC. Think it was the summer last time I purchased anything from QVC.

I do get easy pay and even 10% vouchers sent to me but never use them.

very rarely nowadays as they are too repetitive now and not such great value, and having seen the carp in the outlet shop yesterday it made me wonder how on earth it can look so tempting on screen. Seriously put me off ordering for the time being!

I pretty much only ever buy beauty TSV's - this year I've just gone for Elemis, BE and Mally.

I find that by only ever checking QVC on line, I pretty much only buy what I want - notice I didn't say what I need! I think if you sit and watch the shows you get sucked into the buy buy buy hype - and the panic that the 'Limited Stock' message engenders.

I have only once bought a BE TSV even though it's the make up I use every day but I just want the foundation and the blusher really. Then I will confess to usually buying the Elemis ones but I bought the Gatineau one and got Elemis goodies for Christmas so I really ought to use that lot up before I buy anymore. I have told myself not to stockpile anymore! Can't say it's a waste of money but it's spending money before I need to.

Oh and I absolutely agree with that "limited stock" banner making you feel like it's now or never. Very clever sales tactic.

rarely - I bought the recent BE one and sent it back.Previously to that it was a gossip one before xmas which back faulty a week later!

Well two so far this year, the Elemis and the Birkenstocks. Infact that is all I have bought from QVC. One in December the Elemis TSV again because I liked the products in it. I did buy the ice grip things in December but they were not TSVs. One of the best things I ever bought infact in the history of QVC. Think it was the summer last time I purchased anything from QVC.

I do get easy pay and even 10% vouchers sent to me but never use them.

I agree with you there Donna. I bought some a couple of years ago from QVC, best buy ever.

As for TSV's the last one I bought was Elemis and time before that was the Elemis Christmas TSV.

last one I bought was Elemis about 5 months ago, never stay up for the TSV as I need my sleep! I used to look forward to the beauty ones but they are all a bit samey and always have stuff in them I don't want so really not much of a bargain. I did love the Molton Brown ones, and used everything in them. Ahh, happy days............

I've bought too many to remember!

My last one was the most expensive, the high spec touch-screen HP PC at the end of last year (it must have been then, as I am still paying off the 4 easy-payments :headbang:).

The PC is good, but I've hardly scratched the surface of using its capabilities because of - - - you've guessed it - - NO INSTRUCTIONS. This was the biggest negative in all the reviews.

I check out the TSVs of the products I really like (OPI, Lola Rose, Bare Escentuals, Honora, Leighton Denny) but I only stay up to midnight for Lola as I get up very early for work and I need my beauty sleep :angel: I don't always buy the TSVs either - if there are the nail polish contains mini's then definitely not. I got the last BE TSV as I needed to replenish my foundation but if it hadn't contained it, I wouldn't have bothered.

A lot less than I used to.

I've bought the Mally & BE this year, before that the Elemis. I did buy the Laura Geller one this year but it never turned up.
Mostly I'm tempted by beauty ones & jewellery ones used to be a weakness but not so much recently as they've become more boring. Most of the things I've bought over the last months have been from clearance.

3 items in three months - 2 tsvs - really cut down - too expensive, little value these days unless you are filthy rich anyway.

Latest posts

Back