Today's Acer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Spec looks good on this. Price ok and easy pay too. Not computer savvy so would welcome if others think this is a good deal.:sweat:

Spec looks good on this. Price ok and easy pay too. Not computer savvy so would welcome if others think this is a good deal.:sweat:

If the most important quality to you is having a copious hard drive, then this laptop with 750gb is ideal. Personally, I would opt for the HP one with blu-ray and a slightly smaller hard drive. It is at a super bargain price, just under £600, and has always been on EP. If you have an old laptop, you can claim up to £150 cashback, but you have to be able to satisfy all the terms and conditions - must be working, have an original working adaptor, etc. Also, they send you a certificate confirming the laptop has been wiped clean of all of your personal information as, if the laptop is not disposed of, it is sold on to someone else. I would not like to take this risk.
I have never had an Acer. I am a HP fan and have had no problem with them. Also remember that if you do want a blu-ray player, as is on the HP, yoou will have to purchase the lead which will connect it to your tv, and it is more expensive to obtain one which broadcasts sound and video. Also, the HP has fingerprint recognition. Acer have another tsv later in April.
Good luck in deciding.

Cheers really appreciate your comments. Sensible advice too. Busy day but am now looking at web sites and comparing what I need. Thanks again.:happy:

Oh heck. Thanks Graham. Had looked at the HP one before but because I have a blu ray DVD player had not considered it. Although Danny is a great presenter. Will have another look as I know the old lap top grade in is end of this month and tsv end of this evening. No pressure there then!!

Latest posts

Back