Beauty Tools TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what the Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV is tonight? Wonder whether it'll be yet another hair removal gadget or heated hair curling implement. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I would quite like the Clarisonic Mia but no doubt it will be some heated hair thing or something with an LED on it to make our life easier !!

The Mia has just arrived in SpaceNK, I believe they have the exclusive for it? They had the exclusive in the UK for the original Clarisonic for six months or so when it first hit the UK.

Yes Sazza is correct. Oh the joy and wonder of being able to see your face from all angles, the back of your neck.:dull:

I watched the repeat this morning and they said it's a worldwide launch. I'm sure they had one of these a few years ago, even the same guest I think.

Jilly was saying how wonderful it is for doing your hair and getting root lift at the back. Well she sure as hell needs one then because root lift is something she could definitely do with.

I watched the repeat this morning and they said it's a worldwide launch. I'm sure they had one of these a few years ago, even the same guest I think.

Jilly was saying how wonderful it is for doing your hair and getting root lift at the back. Well she sure as hell needs one then because root lift is something she could definitely do with.

You are right, I remember something very like this before. You stuck it on the wall.

I am loving the demonstration on how to get the perfect blow dry with the model waving the hairdryer and styling her hair without the hairdryer switched on!!

Oh that's horrible!! For a start, I don't really WANT to see myself from all angles, especially first thing ing the morning. Plus - the size of the thing. Full extended, it's HUGE (ooerr!). Also I don't like the ominous creaking noise it makes when they are demonstrating how to unfold it.

Ugly and cumbersome.

Don't waste your money on this!
It is not the first time a similar mirror was on QVC. I know because I bought one about 10 years ago and regretted it from day one. In my experience it was unbalanced, cheap looking and more trouble than it was was worth, of course it ended up in the 'glory hole' cupboard and should really have been returned to QVC.

joyla

I am loving the demonstration on how to get the perfect blow dry with the model waving the hairdryer and styling her hair without the hairdryer switched on!!

OMG!!! What you mean you actually have to actually switch the actual thing on?! :blush: No wonder my hair takes so long to dry!! :happy:

I'm pretty good at keeping hold of the purse strings and not being overly-influenced by the sales patter...but still, even if I don't end up eventually ordering, for example, an Elemis TSV, I have to admit I spend time across the day intermittently pondering it as an option, calculating the value, wondering if it will sell out and whether I would have got on with it despite having never liked previous TSVs from the range etc :dull:. So I love TSV days like today as there is absolutely no way I would find myself anywhere near an ordering facility :clapping:. I just can't imagine spending good money to be able to see the back of my own neck :giggle:.

(Apols to anyone who loves it and has ordered it :blush:)

OMG!!! What you mean you actually have to actually switch the actual thing on?! :blush: No wonder my hair takes so long to dry!! :happy:

Wait til you see her demo of dying her hair!! Mind you it's apparently selling like hot cakes so you may just miss that particular little gem.

Oh that's horrible!! For a start, I don't really WANT to see myself from all angles, especially first thing ing the morning. Plus - the size of the thing. Full extended, it's HUGE (ooerr!). Also I don't like the ominous creaking noise it makes when they are demonstrating how to unfold it.

Ugly and cumbersome.

I switched on for the launch at midnight and switched off because the noise when they were folding and unfolding the mirror was horrendous!!!! :wonder:

Yet again QVC have their finger on the pulse , and are at the cutting edge of what the viewer wants :headbang::headbang::headbang::puke::puke::puke: NOT!!!!

:whew: I don't want a mirror that shows me from every angle, thank you very much. And magnified too, to make matters worse. I am trying to avoid such items these days.

The dude who is presenting the mirror, sounds just like Denis Ojon. :heart:

Wait til you see her demo of dying her hair!! Mind you it's apparently selling like hot cakes so you may just miss that particular little gem.

I saw the hair dying bit. She was pretending to put highlights in with a plastic bottle with a nozzle on the end and a blue rake thing. She was just applying it with one hand and combing it down with the other. If it's that easy, I don't know why I spend so much on getting mine done at the salon.

I'm off to order my mirror now and then to Tesco to get my home highlighting kit for a fiver.

XCfo_1FWFpaqFSx9vr0LXDUxbmXiY-lqdxI8v3d-E9Qi38CLHmi_zr0NmWuTKyVk9zdRgpCDuzwMZehWuxApxL-1kqNRkxSdHzdLETLGDviTc1LrxO8iZQBHFvEpArsTHn8cMzGU1YqQIKDXWLffsTTLXFf4U03uc5d2YKJiXTmlejmTQHKycU7ZqA

I think this looks quite useful actually, and because I touch my own roots up in between seeing my hairdresser it would help me with the back-at the moment I completely leave it. Whether I could do the back whilst looking in a mirror is another matter-I tend to be a bit awkward like that! It doesn't look flimsy at all to me, and the 'horrendous noise' is because the hinges are on a ratchet so they stay stable. I am on a complete 'no buy' spell at the moment, otherwise I would be tempted.

Latest posts

Back